Harper Blankenship Photography

New Braunfels, TX · View map · Visit website

About Harper Blankenship Photography

Hi there,

I'm Harper Blankenship and I am an easy-going, enthusiastic, fun-loving wedding photographer based out of New Braunfels, Texas! I primarily serve the greater Austin - San Antonio areas, though I'm happy to travel just about anywhere that I am able to drive to.

My style is bright, colorful, and natural, because I love the way it captures the joy and warmth of a wedding day. I have a knack for catching moments where everyone is looking their best, and I'm proud of that! My favorite poses are those that don't look posed at all...even if they technically are. I typically keep my subjects moving, talking, and busy having fun so that they never have a chance to look stiff or awkward.

I'm new to Wedding Wire so my reviews over here are limited at the moment, but feel free to hop over to my Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/harperblankenship.photo/?ref=bookmarks) to read through all of my glowing reviews from past clients, and if you are interested in booking with me or have any questions please don't hesitate to shoot me a message either here or directly through my website! (https://www.harperblankenship.com/)

4 Reviews for Harper Blankenship Photography

4 Harper Blankenship Photography Reviews

Karla
Karla

Married on 04/20/2019

Karla and Aaron 4/20/2019

Harper was great to work with, she makes photography look and seem so easy breezy that you don’t think she has even taken the shot but before you’ve noticed she’s taken the most beautiful pictures ... Read more without taking up all of your time. She knows exactly what she’s doing and she directs you to pose for pictures in such a simple fashion that it brief and nobody in the wedding party has a chance to get bored. Ps. My sneak peak photos have had soooooo many compliments. She really does take the best shots!

Victoria
Victoria Searle

Married on 04/19/2019

Wonderful!

This past Friday (4/19/19) Harper photographed my wedding and did a beautiful job! The pictures are jaw dropping! Harper was so sweet and kind to work with and we received a sneak peak of our photos ... Read more the night of our wedding! I highly, highly recommend her to anyone in the Austin/San Antonio area that is looking for a wedding photographer!

Alexandrea
Alexandrea Rodriguez-Ritchie

Married on 03/31/2019

Amazing quality for an amazing price!

Harper is such a fantastic photographer! She did our engagement session as well as our wedding photos and we are so happy we went with her. My husband is not a photo person and she caught beautiful ... Read more candid moments and gave great instructions during the shoots. She even caught great moments of us with our dog! During our wedding she was a superwoman and caught every beautiful moment on camera and the turnaround was very quick! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to capture the perfect moments of their special day!