Harpist - Adrienne Bridgewater

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Harpist - Adrienne Bridgewater

Create an elegant ceremony with the beauty of a gold concert grand harp. Adrienne performs a variety of music from classical to sacred as well as contemporary. Visit her website to hear music samples.

10 Reviews for Harpist - Adrienne Bridgewater

10 Harpist - Adrienne Bridgewater Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 10/01/2016

Adrienne was amazing! She had very little direction from me, the bride and she did amazing! My guests were blown away by her music and it was the finishing touch to my wedding! I highly recommend her! ... Read more Adrienne was amazing! She had very little direction from me, the bride and she did amazing! My guests were blown away by her music and it was the finishing touch to my wedding! I highly recommend her!

User5418564

2+ years ago

I can't say enough wonderful things about Adrienne. Her music was so angelic and just beautiful. My now husband had come up with the idea of having a harpist play for our wedding ceremony and it ... Read more couldn't have been a more perfect choice. We had an outside ceremony with just under 70 guests. Adrienne has such a lovely natural talent for what she does. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to meet her which I am incredibly bummed about. We live in Chicago and got married in Arizona, therefore all communication was either done over the phone or through email. She was very helpful in providing music selections during different parts of the ceremony. Everyone commented on the beautiful harp music, and just how much they loved and adored it. I just had to write a review because it just set the tone for an incredible memorable day/night. Thank you, Adrienne!!

D
Daniel

Married on 10/25/2015

We were looking for a harpist to play very unique music for our wedding ceremony, and we had the sheet music for it. Not only was Adrienne able to learn about 8 songs in limited time, but she did ... Read more happily, excited for the new music! Hearing her play was absolutely amazing, and everyone was surprised to hear the harp at our wedding playing songs that meant a great deal to our lives. She is amazing, and such a sweet woman! Highly recommended! Thank you Adrienne!