Private Events with Harpist Brandee Younger

New York, New York · View map

About Private Events with Harpist Brandee Younger

A wedding performer in New York City, Harpist Brandee A. Younger, Private Events has been entertaining couples and their guests since 2000. Boasting over 20 years of experience, Brandee performs a wide array of music, from traditional wedding songs to well-known tunes from The Beatles and Stevie Wonder. Versatile and professional, Harpist Brandee A. Younger, Private Events is the perfect choice for top-of-the-line wedding entertainment!

Harpist Brandee A. Younger, Private Events offers a variety of wedding entertainment services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Rehearsal dinner music

15 Private Events with Harpist Brandee Younger Reviews

S
Shadeen

Married on 12/15/2016

I absolutely love Brandee and the Flutest Anne, after listening to Brandee's demos on her page I practically stalked her for about two weeks because she was traveling and I had to have her and her ... Read more team at my wedding. Im so happy I was able to have them play for my ceremony the experience was Magical. I've already put hints to my new husband that we should have another event just so we can have them again. :-)

M
Mervina

Married on 10/29/2016

Brandee was awesome she was on time played for my guest before the ceremony. It was very relaxing very pretty We had a vintage theme and the harp fit right in creating the atmosphere we wanted. She ... Read more She was on time played until the last guest leave the ceremony room . She set the tone for the mood I wanted . I highly recommend Brandee .

S
Scott

Married on 09/19/2015

Brandee was absolutely amazing. My wife and I gave her an exhaustive list of modern and contemporary music and Brandee's response was always no problem. She was attentive, positive, and absolutely ... Read more amazing on the harp. I would have no hesitation to recommend her to any of my friends/family if they were ever in need of an amazing musical experience.