Harpist, Lisa Spurlock Gilmore

Louisville, KY · View map

About Harpist, Lisa Spurlock Gilmore

National Award-Winning Harpist - Over 20 years of experience providing wedding music and music for special events in Louisville, Kentucky and surrounding areas. Custom wedding packages available. www.lisaspurlock.com

3 Reviews for Harpist, Lisa Spurlock Gilmore

3 Harpist, Lisa Spurlock Gilmore Reviews

R
Rene

Married on 07/07/2012

Lisa provided beautiful music for our ceremony and was extremely easy to work with during the planning process. I have had many compliments from guests about our choosing a harpist for our day. Read more Lisa provided beautiful music for our ceremony and was extremely easy to work with during the planning process. I have had many compliments from guests about our choosing a harpist for our day.

J
James

Married on 09/04/2011

Decided to go with a harpist for our ceremony music. It turned out beautiful and Lisa did an amazing job. She was able to meet with us prior to the event and work out what music we would like. She was ... Read more able to play some personal favorites and made my mom (who loves the harp) very pleased.

A
Andrea

Married on 10/16/2010

Lisa does an amazing job playing the harp. It was the perfect sound for my venue. Read more Lisa does an amazing job playing the harp. It was the perfect sound for my venue.

Harpist, Lisa Spurlock Gilmore FAQ