Harpist - Mary Keener

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Harpist - Mary Keener

Harpist - Mary Keener is a wedding harpist located in Denver, Colorado. Mary is a conservatory-trained harpist with more than 20 years of performance experience. She has played for more than 500 weddings in Colorado and will provide an elegant, romantic and memorable ambience that enhances the beauty of your wedding day. Her large repertoire includes both traditional and non-traditional selections. She can also accommodate special requests.

Harpist - Mary Keener offers many music services and is happy to work with you to craft the perfect set of songs for your unique celebration. Services include:

• Ceremony
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Sample music
  • Sound/PA system

Areas Covered
Mary is based in Denver, Colorado but also performs in other areas. Some of the areas she services include:

• Boulder

Featured
Carly Banton

Married on 10/09/2018

A Beautiful Sound for a Beautiful Day

Going into our wedding planning, I always knew I wanted something unique for the ceremony. When my now husband and I attended a small dinner showcasing different wedding vendors, we fell in love with ... Read more Mary Keener and her harp. I knew immediately I needed her services for our wedding from just hearing her play a few selections. During the ceremony, her sound fit perfectly into the atmosphere and the physical presence of her and the harp made a very classy and personal addition to the room. Mary also had a great selection of modern and classical pieces to play during the ceremony. We did a combination of pieces that were classical, modern arrangements, songs from movies, and even some Beatles. The whole ceremony was tied together thanks to her music. I don't think I can ever fully express how much I enjoyed working Mary and having her be apart of our wedding. It made everything really come together on a very special day.

B
Brooke Hodenfield

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful music

Mary played at our ceremony and her music took our ceremony to the next level! Everyone loved her music and she came at a very reasonable price compared to other musicians. Highly recommend to ... Read more everyone!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/13/2018

Mary rocks!

From day one, Mary was easy to work with and a great fit for our mountain wedding ceremony. She is incredibly talented and has a large repertoire of songs to choose from. We got many compliments on ... Read more her performance and her soothing music helped us feel calm and collected during the most important moments of our lives. One of our favorite vendors by far!