Harriett Graham Courtney Wedding and Event Design

Greenville, SC · View map · Visit website

About Harriett Graham Courtney Wedding and Event Design

Harriett Graham Courtney Wedding and Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Greenville, South Carolina. Wedding designer Harriett-Graham Courtney provides planning services throughout South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. Harriett-Graham specializes in planning and designing weddings that portray each couple's unique styles and personalities. She has been part of the wedding industry since 2017. She uses her organizational skills and attention to detail to create a remarkable wedding experience.

Harriett Graham Courtney Wedding and Event Design works closely with the couple and their vendors to address every detail in hopes of making the couple's wedding preparation and day-of stress-free. The company offers day-of coordination, partial planning and design, and full event planning and design for weddings.

5 Reviews for Harriett Graham Courtney Wedding and Event Design

5 Harriett Graham Courtney Wedding and Event Design Reviews

Hilary
Hilary Hozey

Married on 03/09/2019

Just Perfect

I had the great four time of having Harriett Graham as my coordinator for my wedding. I can’t believe how wonderfully organized she was. My day was so smooth and easy and would not have been without ... Read more Harriett Graham. She thought of every single detail prior to the event, attended rehearsals, met with my caterer/venue, and was so easy to work with! My vendors commented on how organized and friendly she was, and how they wish all weddings had a coordinator so great. I would hire her for any and all events in the future!

M
Marj

Married on 01/22/2019

HG is a superstar!

HG understands how important the wedding day is to the couple. She was a pleasure to work with and even as a day-of coordinator, she took the time to make sure she had all the information she needed ... Read more to make our wedding day a success. It would have been a challenge executing our wedding plans without a coordinator, even for the hands-on bride. It was a relief knowing HG had everything under control. Thanks, HG, for helping make our dream wedding come to life!

M
Marie-Lisette

Married on 09/15/2018

My wedding day was flawless thanks to Harriet-Graham! The day was so beautiful and beyond anything I could’ve ever dreamed of! She was an absolute God-send! 100% would recommend her to anyone looking ... Read more for a professional, fun planner for your special day!