Harrington Flowers

Londonderry, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Harrington Flowers

Harrington Flowers is a wedding floral design studio in Londonderry, New Hampshire, that specializes in stylish, extraordinary work. They aim to have their designs be a stunning representation of you, your partner, and your combined wedding style. Whether you want simple or extravagant designs, Harrington’s will provide beautiful creations that resemble the essence of your story.

Harrington Flowers can create designs for classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage style weddings. Through consultations, event design, and a venue visit, you’re guaranteed to receive personalized arrangements that match perfectly with the location of your wedding. Harrington’s also provides delivery, set-up, clean-up,number of floral arrangements, including aisle decor, altar decor, chuppah decor, corsages, and flower girl baskets, as well as:

• Bouquets

Featured
Jaime Schulze

Married on 10/27/2018

The Absolute Best!

Harrington Flowers is by far the best florist I have ever worked with. They helped make my wedding day the most beautiful day of my life. The team at Harrington Flowers (Brad, Melissa, and Linda), are ... Read more some of the most professional people I have ever worked with. From our first consultation to the my actual wedding day they were the epitome of class and professionalism. My parents and I sat down with Melissa 10 months before the wedding and as soon as I started telling her ideas for my vision she pulled up pictures and examples that took my breath away. Harrington's prices are also extremely competitive. I did my research before booking with them and their prices and quality of product were far superior than any other florist I went to. My brother is engaged and getting married in 2020 and he is 100% booking with Harrington Flowers. Our wedding day happened to fall on the same day as huge nor'easter. The winds were crazy and it was pouring out. My ceremony was at a church and my reception was at a country club. Harrington flowers was supposed to move my tall centerpieces from the church to the country club after my ceremony ended. Because of the terrible weather, Melissa and Brad called me ahead of time and told me that they didn't want to risk damaging the flowers by transporting them so they gave me 2 tall center pieces free of charge to use at the reception! I was shocked and so incredibly grateful. Harrington Flowers has my highest recommendation! They were absolutely fantastic! I will 100% book them again for any event I have in the future! Thank you Brad, Melissa, and Linda for making my wedding day so beautiful!

Dee
Dee

Married on 06/01/2019

Floral consult

Met with Harrington flowers for a floral consult for my wedding. Great to work with, beautiful designs, worked within budget, needless to say I hired this vendor Read more Met with Harrington flowers for a floral consult for my wedding. Great to work with, beautiful designs, worked within budget, needless to say I hired this vendor

L
Lisa Batbouta

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Day Flowers

Brad, Melissa, & Linda are a very talented team and provide competitive prices for their product. They did the flowers for our wedding. We didn't know exactly what we wanted for flowers for the ... Read more wedding. We provided them with some examples of arrangements that we liked and they were able to create a vision for us from there. They were able to describe roughly what it would look like. They were accommodating with changes and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. A few days before the ceremony we got to get a sneak peak of the flowers and had the option to make changes if necessary. On the day of the wedding were also flexible on deciding if the ceremony flowers would be placed outside or inside, we decided only a few hours before the wedding. In addition they were able to move the arbor from outside to inside after the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. From the start until the end we felt confident in the quality of their work.