Harry Merrill & Son

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Harry Merrill & Son

Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Harry Merrill & Son, Inc. is a wedding jeweler servicing couples throughout the local area, including South New Jersey, Lehigh Valley, and Delaware. The professional jeweler has been part of the wedding industry since 1954, specializing in custom jewelry designs and redesigns, engagement rings, wedding bands, and jewelry for all.

Customers can go anywhere, but they often return where they are appreciated. The third-generation, family-owned jewelry store offers a diverse selection of diamonds and unique jewelry from all around the world. They pride themselves on high customer service standards and provide an intimate and relaxed atmosphere where they can select and design couples’ personal treasures and keepsakes. Harry Merrill & Son’s inventory includes a wide-range selection of handpicked loose diamonds and mounted diamond engagement and wedding rings. They also sell antique and designer accessories, wedding bands and engagement rings. Couples may even request a custom wedding band. They directly import their diamonds and colored gemstones to provide optimal pricing and quality. For their jewelry services, Harry Merrill & Son offers appraisals, ring sizing, setting, stone upgrades, cleaning, rentals, shipping, and payment plans. Their average turnaround time is one to four weeks.

56 Reviews for Harry Merrill & Son

56 Harry Merrill & Son Reviews

C
Featured
Caroline

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Fabulous Flexibility with Fabulous People

My fiance went here last week to look and learn about engagement rings(we've been engaged for a few months and having a wedding date, but he wanted to "seal the deal" with some jewelry). He brought in ... Read more a document with my likes and dislikes as well as a pinterest board he asked me to create. He went on Friday to talk and learn more about engagement rings and the customer design process, but wound up calling me to ask me to stop by, they showed me a fabulous estate ring(that happened to fall into budget, so though I later learned my fiance had already scoped out with Emma how they might custom design anything I liked to make it fall into budget). We ended up going back on Saturday with my mom. We sold back some old family jewelry the family wasn't going to wear, and buying his wedding ring(along with a customer order for my wedding ring). Everyone at this store was absolutely fabulous, super accommodating, walking us through the process and teaching us about jewelry along the way. We went from " not needing jewelry" to having a family jeweler. They treat you like family and give it to you straight with fair prices and flexibility. Looking forward to continuing the process on my custom wedding band!

Marissa
Marissa

Married on 04/20/2019

Great Quality and Service

We went to Harry Merrill based on online reviews when shopping for an engagement ring and ultimately purchased the ring and both of our custom wedding bands here. We were happy with the selection and ... Read more thought their prices were fair, they were more than willing to work within our budget and did not try to up-sell us on the engagement ring. I did a custom diamond band to match my engagement ring and my husband went with a custom meteorite ring which took a while to make but he was very happy with the results. Thanks again for a great experience!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 02/15/2019

They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and they listen to you wishes. Amazing. Read more They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and they listen to you wishes. Amazing.