Hart My Style

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Hart My Style

A wedding beauty service in Houston, Texas, Hart My Style specializes in flawless and beautiful wedding makeup and hair. Owned and operated by professional makeup artist Lizette "Liz" Hartman, the company is committed to encompassing your unique personality as well as your individual flair. Dedicated to making certain each client looks and feels radiant, Hart My Style is the perfect choice for enhancing your natural beauty on your big day.

Liz and her team of experienced professional wedding makeup and hair artists offer clients an array of services to benefit from. For a fun and stress-free experience, the company’s services include:

• Consultations
  • Engagement makeup
  • False lash application
  • Hair extension clip-ins

Areas Covered
Hart My Style proudly offers wedding beauty services to clients located in Houston, Texas. Coupled with the local area, said services are also extended to interested individuals in The Woodlands, Katy, Sugar Land and Cypress, Texas.

52 Reviews for Hart My Style

52 Hart My Style Reviews

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 03/10/2018

I booked liz and her team from a Facebook bride to bride page where I saw her company. I went and googled her and though hey why not she has amazing work I’ll book a trial. As soon as I saw my face I ... Read more had to book, there was no hesitation. The day of my wedding came and she was amazing. We laughed and told stories, she was so awesome it was like she had everything we needed (litte extras) in her purse. I would definitely recommend her and her team to any bride or anyone looking for hair and makeup for any type of occasion. 5 stars!!!

Jessia
Jessia Montoya

Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

Liz airbrushed my make up perfectly along with double lashes! Hands down the best make up I’ve had done for a show day! Read more Liz airbrushed my make up perfectly along with double lashes! Hands down the best make up I’ve had done for a show day!

Julianna
Julianna Falcone

Married on 06/25/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Liz and her team did such an AMAZING job on myself and my bridesmaids! They were on time, and knocked us all out very fast. Hair and makeup lasted all night and I couldn’t have been happier with how I ... Read more looked! Highly recommend!