Hart's Tux & Gowns

Casper, WY · View map

About Hart's Tux & Gowns

Hart's Tux & Gowns is dedicated to making your special day memorable and fun. We provide wedding dresses and tuxedos of the finest quality and of the most current fashions. Hart's has had 60 years in the wedding industry, longer than another formalwear shop in south east Idaho. We are also the largest in stock tuxedo provider in the area, we can provide same day tuxedo service, any tuxedo, any day, any time.

11 Reviews for Hart's Tux & Gowns

11 Hart's Tux & Gowns Reviews

oohshiny
Brittany

Married on 09/03/2016

The staff at Hart's were amazing! We had a wedding snafu and were panicked - they saved us with a last minute beautiful suit and shoe rental for my groom! Very understandable and compassionate. ... Read more Definitely would use them again and refer them to my friends!

User6518294

2+ years ago

These guys helped me find the dress of my dreams at a great price and have so much more to offer Read more These guys helped me find the dress of my dreams at a great price and have so much more to offer

User6034369

2+ years ago

I got my dress here for an amazing deal! And they had a great selection. I was looking for a modest dress, which not very many people carry anymore, but they had a wide variety of very pretty modest ... Read more dresses. They were so helpful and so patient with me when i was trying to decide which dress to buy. The additional services they offer are awesome!! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with them and would go back again if i needed to!