Harvard Faculty Club & Loeb House at Harvard University

Cambridge, MA · View map

About Harvard Faculty Club & Loeb House at Harvard University

The Harvard Faculty Club and Loeb House at Harvard University offer the perfect setting for a variety of special events.
Located at 20 and 17 Quincy Streets in Cambridge, Massachusetts, The Club and Loeb are at the heart of historic Harvard Yard, in walking distance to Memorial Church, Widener Library and the Fogg Art Museum.

Both sites, decorated in the 19th century style, form a magnificent backdrop for celebrations and special occasions such as wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties and private events.
Flowering gardens and spec imen trees surround us, providing an environment for any occasion. Use of the gardens and tenting is available. Read more...

5 Reviews for Harvard Faculty Club & Loeb House at Harvard University

5 Harvard Faculty Club & Loeb House at Harvard University Reviews

J
Jay

Married on 09/21/2013

Outstanding event planner in Christine with a superb Chef/ catering. Impeccable service. Guests were delighted Read more Outstanding event planner in Christine with a superb Chef/ catering . Impeccable service . Guests were delighted

N
Nancy

Married on 03/05/2011

We chose Loeb House for sentimental reasons and because the house itself provided exactly the atmosphere we were seeking. What we got was spectacular service every step of the way. Jacoba Von Gimborn ... Read more Gimborn did so much more than we could have dreamed of in acting as liaison with vendors, pointing out potential pitfalls, understanding our needs better than we did ourselves, offering both counsel and hands-on help. She manages both details and concept perfectly. The result was a magical wedding in a warm and welcoming setting.

A
Angela

Married on 10/23/2010

Our wedding reception was in October of 2010 at the Loeb House. We had 72 guests at our reception and the house was the absolute perfect fit. The house is breathtaking, elegant and very very classy. ... Read more The chandeliers were my favorite. I really liked the option of having one great ballroom for the reception tables/ dance floor but also other rooms for guests to roam. There was a sitting room (where we had a jazz guitar musician play during cocktail hour) and a dining room (where we had cocktail hour with bar and later dessert table). The kitchen is a dream; it was huge and had everything a caterer needed to pull off a 4 course meal. From the minute I met with the Function director, Jacoba von Gimborn; I knew I had found my venue. She took her time to showing me around, answered all my questions and even arranged another day to come back so I could show my fiancé. Any time I emailed Jacoba, she was very prompt with a reply. She went above and beyond with our planning meeting. Also, the week before the wedding she made sure all the vendors were set and had proper drop off directions for them. She was on top of it and was such a pleasure to work with. I found my caterer from the Loeb House's preferred catering list. We used Schwartz Catering. The food was unbelievable. Being a self proclaimed foodie it was very important for me to find a great caterer. We couldn’t have been happier and both actually had a chance to enjoy our 4 courses. There are always additional costs associated with the reception (dinnerware, glassware, chairs, tables, etc.) The Loeb House was able to provide some of these amenities which was included as part of the reception fee. This was extremely helpful when working with our caterer and nice pennies savor. Our family and friends praised about the beauty, classiness and quality of our wedding reception. After attending our reception, they were amazed that we could plan our wedding in 4 months time. Little do they know how easy it was to work with the Loeb House to create such an unbelievable wedding reception. It was the best day of my life.