Harvest Moon Catering

Charlottesville, VA · View map · Visit website

About Harvest Moon Catering

A catering company in Charlottesville, Virginia, Harvest Moon Catering is the perfect choice for couples wishing to enjoy a wedding day that is worry-free. Created 19 years ago by Mark Hahn and Rob Gustafson, the company initially began as a small catering business for students at the University of Virginia. Today, those in the Charlottesville, Richmond and Albemarle County areas can enjoy Harvest Moon Catering's full-service catering for wedding parties of all shapes and sizes.

Harvest Moon Catering provides its couples with everything needed for a seamless night of dining. From start to finish, couples can expect the following services:

• Tastings
  • Cake cutting
  • Delivery
  • Server(s)
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
Harvest Moon Catering is happy to help its couples create a custom menu for their big day. They cater to an assortment of dietary restrictions. Couples can also choose from an array of serving styles such as plated, buffet and family-style for the following types of cuisine:

• American
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
Harvest Moon Catering also provides the following wedding decor items for its couples:

• Chairs

Featured
Meagan Gendron

Getting married on 01/04/2020

BEST experience EVER

Harvest Moon Catering is way more than just a caterer. Working with them was quite possibly one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process! Not only was the food beyond incredible, ... Read more but they were extremely accommodating to my food allergies. Between our initial conversation with Cristina to our daily conversations with Allison, there was never a moment where I felt stressed or unsure of the catering part of the wedding. I did not lift a finger for the rehearsal dinner or the day of the wedding and I know it was because of the amazing staff and Allison as our coordinator. They worked with us and our budget, our suggestions for the bar and gave us the most incredible service for our reception. Thank you HMC for helping our wedding go off flawlessly and giving us the best coordinator ever, Allison!

B
Brittaby

Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing Caterers!

Harvest Moon was recommended through my venue my then fiancé and I decided to make an appointment for a tasting. The service at the tasting was beyond excellent. The portions were large, the food ... Read more delicious, and Sally sat with us the whole time taking notes on what we liked and did not like. We went to a couple of other tastings at other places and the service was nothing compared to Harvest Moon's service! Sally was very accommodating and let us do a second tasting while we were trying to refine our menu more. Once again the attention to detail and service were excellent! So far we have received excellent reviews from our wedding guests on the quality of the food! Everyone has said the food was really good! I am very happy we went with Harvest Moon!

Nora
Nora

Married on 08/03/2019

Best. Caterers. Ever.

From the tasting to the wedding reception, Harvest Moon was a pleasure to work with (especially Sally J.)! Their attention to detail, culinary vision, and creativity made for an exquisite feast.I ... Read more especially want to praise how they embraced a cross-cultural menu (in our case, American and Indian). Guests enjoyed Southern fried chicken and saag paneer side by side. Each morsel--from the pimento cheese biscuits to the raspberry-almond macarons--was divine. In fact, my mother-in-law, from Mumbai, assumed that we had hired a chef from an Indian restaurant! I don't know what higher praise they could get! I can't recommend them highly enough!