Harvest Moon Events, LLC

Park City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Harvest Moon Events, LLC

Harvest Moon Events, LLC is a wedding planning business based in Park City, Utah. Planning a wedding can be stressful, and Harvest Moon helps lift some of the weight off of your shoulders. This vendor will travel wherever they are needed, whether it is up mountain peaks or into the woods. Since 2012, Harvest Moon Events has been helping couples build the best day of their lives.

You will feel safe in the hands of Harvest Moon’s owner and event designer, Kasey Stanislaw, who has over ten years of experience accompanied by an amazing team of event specialists. This wedding planning company is full-service, providing multiple wedding day packages, and they also work with design and floral. Harvest Moon works with civil, cultural, double, eco-friendly, military, religious, non-religious and destination weddings. They offer the following services:

• Timelines

C
Featured
Carolyn

Married on 07/14/2018

Kasey, Lindsay, and the team are absolutely the best! My daughter’s wedding was beautiful and perfect. Attention to detail was magnificent. They are kind, creative, organized, attentive, responsive, ... Read more and fun!!! How Kasey guides you through the journey with ideas and what will and will not work is so very helpful. I highly recommend HME to everyone and would use them again if I have the chance. Couldn’t have done it without them. They handle everything so you can enjoy your night!! Lots of smiley faces and lots of hearts, since I cannot use emoji‘s !!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 06/21/2019

Park City Destination Wedding - Harvest Moon Events

Kasey and her team of professionals at Harvest Moon Events are exceptionally talented, detail oriented, and fun to work with. My husband and I planned our destination wedding in Park City and we are ... Read more so happy we chose Harvest Moon. Kasey guided us every step of the way and was extremely flexible and mindful of our budget. We worked back and forth a few times on the master list of decor until it met our vision and budget and the process was fun and painless. HME also serves as the florist, which is a wonderful bonus and I was extremely pleased with how gorgeous the bouquets, ceremony, and reception decor looked. My family has told me that several guests commented "this is the best wedding I've ever been to" and I attribute a large portion of this success to HME. Kasey was with me every step of the way on our wedding day (she bounced between overseeing the ceremony and reception set-up, my bridal suite where she delivered the bouquets and helped keep us on schedule, helping my wedding party stay coordinated for the ceremony procession, and even making minor suggestions to the reception schedule due to minor weather - which worked out great). My husband and I truly believe that we would not have a had such a flawless/perfect day without the help of Harvest Moon Events.

C
Connie Buxton

Married on 03/20/2019

A wonderful experience

I would use Harvest Moon again in a heartbeat. I was impressed by Kasey's professionalism, knowledge, and appreciation for my concerns. She took over everything the week of the wedding, and I was able ... Read more able to relax and let someone else finalize and organize all of the details. She was well worth the money spent!