Harwigs Restaurant

Steamboat Springs, CO · View map

About Harwigs Restaurant

Harwigs is a family owned restaurant that has served the Steamboat Springs, Colorado community for over 35 years. Harwigs offers innovative cuisine prepared with creative passion by second generation chefs. Our seasonally changing menus focus on local agriculture and fresh ingredients. Harwigs' award winning wine list complements our Chef creations with global selections that appeal to connoisseurs and novices alike. We look forward to helping you create the menu that perfectly compliments the wedding of your dreams!

2 Reviews for Harwigs Restaurant

2 Harwigs Restaurant Reviews

A
Allie

Married on 09/12/2015

Harwigs catered our wedding and it was fantastic. My husband and I are both from Colorado, but most of our guests were from out of state. Thus, we wanted a menu that focused on local ingredients. ... Read more Harwigs really met all of our expectations. They provided variety and did an amazing job of accommodating all food restrictions. I can honestly say that anyone that was gluten free, dairy free, nut free or vegetarian had plenty of options, but that the meat eaters were definitely not disappointed. I cannot recommend Harwigs enough!!

S
Sarah

Married on 08/22/2015

We booked Harwigs to cater our 25 person wedding last summer. We decided to forgo a wedding planner because our group was small, so Chef JJ had to act as a pseudo coordinator, and he did not miss a ... Read more beat! Great food was a priority for us, and Harwigs did an outstanding job from apps to dessert. Everyone kept commenting on how amazing the food was. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in Steamboat. Thanks for making our day so special!

Harwigs Restaurant FAQ