Hashemite's Banquet Hall

Duluth, GA · View map · Visit website

About Hashemite's Banquet Hall

Hashemite's Banquet Hall is a lovely wedding venue based in Duluth, Georgia. This versatile space includes tall ceilings, fabulous décor and delicious catering services. Hashemite's Banquet Hall offers a planner who will go above and beyond in making sure everything plays out perfectly.

Facilities and Capacity
Hashemite's Banquet Hall can accommodate up to 1,500 people. Their services include and an elegant ballroom and banquet hall. A Bridal & Groom suite is also included.

Hashemite's Banquet Hall offers a variety of services for your wedding day. These services include:
Accommodations

• Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound

Cuisine
This venue is contracted with multiple types of cuisines. We schedule a FREE tasting for the cuisine of your choice.

Other Services
Hashemite's Banquet Hall has the following items available for your wedding day:

• Aisle markers
  • Tables
  • Tent and accessories
  • Barware

Location
Hashemite's Banquet Hall is located in Duluth, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

69 Reviews for Hashemite's Banquet Hall

69 Hashemite's Banquet Hall Reviews

B
Featured
Beatriz

Married on 12/01/2018

Decor and service

We shopped until we dropped to find a venue that was all inclusive and most importantly deliver on what they promise. Hashemites Provided us with our personal in-house wedding coordinator to make sure ... Read more wee were at ease and everything fell in place. Thank you for the effort in giving us the Theme we dreamed about and for the assistance with everything else outside of what was required of you guys! Highly recommended Venue to everyone. Thank you :)

M
Manny

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Smooth and Guaranteed!

OMG last night was amazing. My reception is a huge success! Guests are blowing up my phone with compliments on the venue decor and the service. Hashemites was a one stop shop for us. They also had a ... Read more honeymoon package program that allowed us to go enjoy our Honey Moon in Dubai!! OMG I’m so excited:)) Highly Recommend Hashemites and Ask for Ahmad the Wedding Planner.. HE IS AWESOME! Thank you guys

G
Grace Marie Wills

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Thank you!!!

I really love this venue, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for amazing service. From the minute I booked my date, I knew I had made the right choice. Our Wedding planner was on top of every ... Read more detail and made sure i was happy with every decision made. Not only was the service spectacular but everything was high quality decor. There was not one thing I would of changed from my special night. Thank you!!