Sonoran Imagery

Mesa, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About Sonoran Imagery

Sonoran Imagery is a wedding photography business based in Mesa, Arizona. They provide luxury photography services specializing in fine-art wedding photography, with a passion in creating a visual love story that evokes all the emotions and precious moments throughout your wedding day. Their style is influenced by light and airy soft tones that are appealing to the eye, bringing happiness and joy into every image. With the company being in business for five years they pride themselves on professionalism, high quality, and a fun, stress free experience for all of their clients.

Sonoran Imagery offers wedding packages that that include both photography and videography. Their base wedding package includes six hours of coverage, two photographers, venue visit, engagement session, hand edited images, travel expenses, and an online gallery. They visit your venue to plan portraits, lighting, and locations to shoot the best images on your special day. Their services include:

• Multiple locations

Andrea
Andrea

Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond amazing!

He was very attentive and was amazing vibes for my wife and I! We have received a teaser of pictures and they captured all of the emotions and were amazing pictures! We can not wait to see the rest of ... Read more them!!! I recommend him for any event! His skills in being able to understand the couples he's taking pictures of is a talent!

M
Mindy Robbins

Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding overall!

Bruce is an amazing photographer! I'm one of those people who feels awkward taking photos, and Bruce and his team made me feel so comfortable. I cannot thank Sonoran Imagery enough, and my husband and ... Read more I plan to use them for all of our future events. Outstanding overall!

J
Jacqueline

Married on 05/25/2019

I absolutely love it

I'm absolutely happy with Bruce's professionalism and punctuality he was the best to work with! I definitely recommend Sonoran Imagery. Read more I'm absolutely happy with Bruce's professionalism and punctuality he was the best to work with! I definitely recommend Sonoran Imagery.