Havan A Taste

Rancho Cucamonga, CA · View map

About Havan A Taste

Started completely by accident but with a passion for baking and the warmth and connection it brings to a gathering.

12 Reviews for Havan A Taste

12 Havan A Taste Reviews

K
Kara

Married on 06/02/2018

Above and beyond -- what a dream!

We are SO thankful that we found Susie! She was a dream to work with -- so amazingly sweet and professional. She helped us every step of the way in customizing our wedding cake, even up until our ... Read more wedding day! She seriously went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect, and we could never thank her enough for that. Not to mention our cake turned out simply STUNNING (exactly like the pictures we had sent if not better), and everybody raved about how insanely delicious it was. Thank you so much for everything Susie, our cake was dreamy and you helped make our day PERFECT!!

J
Johnette

Married on 10/01/2016

Susie with Havan a Taste is amazing to work with. She creates beautiful and tasty cakes. Every cake I have ordered from her is delicious! I highly recommend Susie and Havan a Taste! Read more Susie with Havan a Taste is amazing to work with. She creates beautiful and tasty cakes. Every cake I have ordered from her is delicious! I highly recommend Susie and Havan a Taste!

User5371894

2+ years ago

I came by the booth for Havan A Taste at a bridal show and SO glad I did! It was a pleasure to work with Havan A Taste for both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Susie was very easy to reach and ... Read more always answered any questions I had. She set up an amazing tasting for my husband and I, I don't think there was a single cake combination I did not like! The cake's she made were absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding (cutting) cake was a simple textured design with a delicious mix of lemon and raspberry meringue. My husband's grooms cake surprised not only my husband, by myself AND all our guests! It was so well executed and such a neat thing to have at our reception. I will definitely recommend Havan A Taste to anyone who needs a special occasion cake and will be ordering a cake again in the future!