Have A Seat...Decorated Seating Chart Displays

Wantagh, NY · View map

About Have A Seat...Decorated Seating Chart Displays

An event can only be perfect when every single detail has been pre-planned. One of the most important, yet overlooked, aspects of planning is the seating chart. Seating charts are a great alternative to the common place cards and add an extra decor element to your event motif. Compliment your event decor with a themed or uniquely decorated seating chart display!

2 Reviews for Have A Seat...Decorated Seating Chart Displays

2 Have A Seat...Decorated Seating Chart Displays Reviews

D
Donna Lemay

Married on 06/27/2019

Extraordinary!

We saw a seating chart displayed when we visited our venue and knew that we had to have it! Our seating chart for the wedding was amazing! It is not just a seating chart bur rather it was a work of ... Read more art. It was elegant and beautiful and was created with love. I enjoyed working with Connie immensely; she is not a vendor but instead a true business partner. She is professional, personable and genuinely cares about each of her customers. She is very responsive and the communication was flawless as was the seating display. I will miss working with her and exchanging emails. 😊 I highly recommend Have A Seat! Thank you for everything Connie!

T
Tamisha

Married on 02/23/2019

Seating Chart Perfection

I absolutely loved my seating chart it was so BEAUTIFUL! I had the pleasure of working with Connie and she was amazing and very patient with all the last minute changes. She was very pleasant and ... Read more professional and her work is AMAZING!!!! I would definitely recommend Have A Seat they're charts are definitely the BEST.

Have A Seat...Decorated Seating Chart Displays FAQ