Havenwood Design Co.

Orem, UT · View map · Visit website

About Havenwood Design Co.

Havenwood Design Co. is a professional wedding planning service based in Orem, Utah. Katie Bushell, the owner of the service, works alongside her husband Cody to deliver an unforgettable experience. Havenwood Design Co. specializes in outdoor and destination elopements, turning your dream vision into a reality.

This Orem-based service strives to ensure that your big day is one-of-a-kind, incorporating reclaimed and salvaged antiques into your event to set your day apart from the crowd.

5 Reviews for Havenwood Design Co.

5 Havenwood Design Co. Reviews

Kristine
Kristine

Married on 09/15/2018

Very sweet and talented couple!

I'm a control freak about details and I trusted Katie with boxes of random decor I had collected for my wedding and she did not disappoint putting everything together! She's obviously a great designer ... Read more and will make your wedding look like a dream. Love that they have their own unique and custom items to rent. Katie and her husband were both very sweet and made my wedding day perfect!

B
Ben

Married on 08/12/2016

We just got our Bridals done on the ranch with their beautiful horses. We felt like we were in a fairy tail. They made us feel extremely comfortable. Looking forward to more with Havenwood Weddings! ... Read more We recommend all our friends and family.

A
Anna

Married on 06/30/2016

Katie has an amazing eye, everything she touches turns out beautifully. She's very friendly and easy to work with and you won't find a better deal for what you get. Love, love everything she does. Read more Katie has an amazing eye, everything she touches turns out beautifully. She's very friendly and easy to work with and you won't find a better deal for what you get. Love, love everything she does.