Hawk Photography

Wilton, CT, CT · View map · Visit website

About Hawk Photography

Hawk Photography is an experienced team of wedding photographers from Wilton, Connecticut. With a natural storytelling style of photography, this team is dedicated to capturing the true essence of your wedding day. Their unobtrusive style allows them to blend in with the event so that you never feel like you're posing awkwardly for the camera. Hawk Photography will also work with you to help you create the perfect customized wedding photography package that suits you best.

Hawk Photography offers a wide range of wedding photography packages that are customizable and suitable to your needs as a couple. With Hawk Photography at your side, you can present your budget and all of your needs and they will surely be met. Services offered in their customizable packages include:

• Second photographer

D
Featured
Dahliani

Married on 07/03/2016

When my husband and I began planning our wedding, I was initially dismayed when I began investing wedding photographers as most of the places I found seemed to only do “big” packages. We didn’t want 8 ... Read more hours of photography for our small, family wedding (only about 30 guests). I was thrilled to find Hawk Photography. Daryl was immediately responsive to my email query and followed up with a phone conversation. He worked with me to develop a 3-hour package—on a holiday weekend, no less—that was exactly what I wanted: formal portraits, candid shots of our guests, and the beautiful venue (Bee and Thistle Inn and Spa) where we had our wedding. Throughout the process—from making the reservation to our engagement photos to the wedding to sending us a CD with all our photos—Daryl was a pleasure to work with. He was unfailingly quick to respond to email/phone queries, professional in his communication, and he made some great suggestions regarding the day of timeline. We were thrilled to get our photos just two weeks after the wedding, and even more thrilled by the photos themselves: Daryl did a beautiful job capturing our day and we’ve gotten tons of compliments on the amazing pictures. I would happily recommend Hawk Photography!

K
Karina

Getting married on 11/03/2019

If you want the best, call Hawk Photography!

Hawk Photography is amazing! No one can compare to the quality of their work, their worldwide experience or their professionalism. At the end of your wedding day, all you have left to relive your ... Read more moment are the pictures and videos so really, save yourself the trouble and just call them now. They are highly talented, completely flexible and maintain such a kind demeanor. We have the pleasure of working with Daryl and he is so patient and really listens to what his clients want. We were able to customize our own package so easily and his portfolio- absolutely stunning! Gorgeous, gorgeous. When we saw our engagement photos, I couldn't believe it was us! They looked perfect! Somehow, Daryl made an ordinary couple look like celebrities. I could not be happier and I am so grateful and excited that we are able to work with him for our wedding. It is such a relief to go into our wedding knowing our memories will be captured beautifully and professionally. Also, the turnaround time is no joke! Hawk Photography and Videography work so efficiently. Thank you, Daryl! All we wanted was to be able to capture our special day within budget and you have made that happen for us. Can't wait for our wedding day!!

K
Kaylee

Getting married on 07/06/2019

Over the weekend my fiance' and I were lucky enough to do our engagement photos with Daryl at their beautiful studio! The day started off rainy, and we were a little upset but Daryl met us at our car ... Read more with an umbrella, eager to make our pictures magical despite the weather, and that's exactly what he did! Our pictures came out wonderful and the rain did clear up and we got beautiful pictures taken on their grounds as well as inside their studio. We fell in love with our pictures and loved that there were many places on the grounds to take pictures. From beginning to end we felt comfortable, relaxed and never rushed. We could not have asked for a better experience! We cannot wait until our wedding with Daryl!