Hawk Photography

Wilton, CT · View map · Visit website

About Hawk Photography

Hawk Photography is an experienced team of wedding photographers from Wilton, Connecticut. With a natural storytelling style of photography, this team is dedicated to capturing the true essence of your wedding day. Their unobtrusive style allows them to blend in with the event so that you never feel like you're posing awkwardly for the camera. Hawk Photography will also work with you to help you create the perfect customized wedding photography package that suits you best.

Hawk Photography offers a wide range of wedding photography packages that are customizable and suitable to your needs as a couple. With Hawk Photography at your side, you can present your budget and all of your needs and they will surely be met. Services offered in their customizable packages include:

• Second photographer

Featured
Jennifer Martinez

Married on 05/04/2019

Jennifer M (Bride)

I have nothing but the upmost grandiose things to say about both Daryl and Frank. First off they arrived super early and took unscheduled photos and videos. This was a delightful surprise! Not only ... Read more were they polite and professional throughout the whole wedding, but they bonded with my family and friends and even remembered names! They made my guests feel comfortable and important. Daryl and Frank were patient and productive and did everything with a smile from the heart. You can tell that this is not just a job for them, but more of what they love doing. Daryl has an eye for catching the best photos, light, scenery, etc. He catches the best moments. It is absolutely impeccable. Prior to my wedding I sent Frank a detailed email of the various things I wanted him to record. On the wedding day I saw him doing exactly what I asked for and coming up with even better suggestions. They definitely dotted their Is and crossed their Ts without leaving one stone unturned. Aaaammmmaaazzzziiinnnnggg work! I made a vow on my wedding day to recommend Hawk Photography & Video to all of my family and friends. Daryl and Frank were PERFECT in EVERY WAY and I will make sure to honor them by sending family and friends their way. THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THIS DAY SO SPECIAL TO ME! P.S. Daryl has GORGEOUS studio and property where he invited us to take a free engagement photoshoot. Those pictures are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AMD STUNNING! I am sooo pleased! DAWK PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

M
Melissa Baldino

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Hawk Photography - Amazing

We got married this past week and everything with Hawk Photography was amazing! He worked with us and was more than happy to accommodate all of our requests for photos. Everything that we were able to ... Read more preview looks absolutely perfect. All of the photos from our engagement shoot we could not be happier with! Amazing Photographer!

Edward
Edward Gaughran

Getting married on 02/10/2021

Engagement Photos

We recently visited Daryl's studio to take our engagement photos. His studio was beautiful with a number of picture perfect spots. Daryl made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the photo shoot ... Read more and it was a fantastic opportunity to get practice being photographed professionally