Hay Alexandra Photography

Round Hill, VA · View map

About Hay Alexandra Photography

My name is Hayley, the creative behind Hay Alexandra Photography! I'm a Virginia wedding photographer who loves to travel. My style is soft, romantic, candid and real. I love capturing true happiness between couples and I do my best to capture the once in a lifetime moments. I cant wait to chat!

23 Reviews for Hay Alexandra Photography

23 Hay Alexandra Photography Reviews

L
Lydia

Married on 06/23/2018

Let me just start by saying... Hayley kills it every. Single. Time! Hayley has been a pleasure to work with from the time we first met her for our engagement photos. We instantly knew we wanted to ... Read more work with Hayley after my sister booked her for her wedding prior to ours. Hayley is so laid back, fun, and easy to work with. She just knows what she's doing and knows how to make you look your best. Even if you're camera shy or feel awkward taking pictures, Hayley will instantly make you comfortable and put your nerves at ease. It is true that on your wedding day you will probably spend more time with your photographer than your husband, and you can consider yourself lucky if your photographer is Hayley! Hayley showed up right on time and got right to work. She clearly cares about her couples and meeting their needs, doing whatever it takes to make you happy. We quickly received our pictures after the wedding and they were breathtaking! She is crazy talented, guys! She knows how to capture the true beauty of the day and the photos she delivers will leave you speechless. I would not hesitate to recommend Hayley, and we will definitely use her for any future photo needs! I'm just waiting for an excuse to book her again!

N
Nicole

Married on 05/12/2018

My now-husband and I absolutely loved, LOVED working with Hayley! She has such a bright, fun, easy-going energy that makes her a dream to work with. We had never had professional pictures taken of us ... Read more before, and she immediately put us right at ease. Our poses felt very natural, and she took great care to get a broad range of photos against different details and backdrops. We got both our engagement photos and wedding photos done with Hayley. Not only is she easy to work with behind the camera, but her photos are top-notch. For our wedding day, she did a phenomenal job of capturing the portraits and family we were looking for as well as awesome detail shots and a few "surprises" I had planned that I really hoped she would get (she did!). Her style of editing is soft and romantic, and she delivers photos in a timely manner in a way that's super easy to access and share. She was easy to get a hold of and responsive, and super flexible-- even when we had to reschedule our engagement shoot date. She was SO much fun to work with and her pictures are gorgeous. I would work with her again and again! You won't regret working with her.

C
Christie

Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh where do l even start with Hayley? She is hands down the best! I had found her from some mutual friends who had also used her for their wedding and I'm SO glad I did. She was my absolute ... Read more favorite vendor to work with - she is SO fun, always punctual, and just knows exactly what to do to make your photos the bomb! Going into our engagement session I wasn't sure what to expect but we had a total blast. She put us at ease instantly and I'm pretty sure we laughed for 2 hours straight. We honestly could not have hired a better wedding photographer - she kept our day running on time, wasn't afraid to call the shots to make sure we were getting the pictures we wanted, and moved at lightning speed to accommodate our large bridal party and families. Not only is she a total rockstar on the day of, but the photos she delivers are truly above and beyond and the turn around time is so fast! The quality is absolutely beautiful and I'm so so happy we have these incredible pictures from the most important day of our lives. I cannot recommend Hayley enough...she truly is the best! Thank you Hay!!!!