Haylie Noelle Photography

Charlotte, NC · View map · Visit website

About Haylie Noelle Photography

Haylie Noelle Photography is a wedding photographer that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Her interest in her craft blossomed while attending college and has since developed into a profession she wholeheartedly enjoys. Haylie’s work is influenced by her faith and she cares deeply about capturing the genuine love between each couple in front of her camera. She strives to photograph each couple just as they are on the happiest day of their lives.

Haylie welcomes laidback consultations so she can gain a clear idea of what her clients have in mind in a way that is comfortable for them. Her photography highlights the little moments as well as the more momentous events of the day. Some of the services Haylie Noelle Photography offers include:

• A second available photographer
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • Options for additional hours and multiple locations
  • Digital copies

L
Liana Ramirez

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Photographer

Haylie is absolutely amazing to work with! Not only is she a great photographer, she is also so fun! Her bubbly personality and energy radiates to anyone that is working with her. If you book with ... Read more Haylie, you will not regret it!!

N
Nicala

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Photography

Haylie was absolutely awesome from the very start. We had our original wedding photographer back out on us about a month before our wedding, but when my wedding planner introduced me to Haylie I knew ... Read more she was the perfect fit. She has a true talent for photography and an amazing attention to detail. I honestly felt like she was one of my friends because she made us feel so comfortable. Haylie is also extremely efficient. She and her assistant Linda captured all of the photos we wanted with family and friends while still making sure we had time to enjoy our own wedding. Haylie is both professional and personable and makes taking photos a lot of fun. I really can not recommend Haylie Noelle Photography enough. She’s truly a wonderful photographer and person.

E
Elizabeth Jeffords

Married on 03/11/2018

Amazing Job!!!!!

Haylie did an absolutely amazing job! She captured every moment about our wedding! I could tell from the first time I asked her about her photography the she truly cared about doing a great ... Read more job!!! I would not have wanted anyone else to do our wedding photos!! I cannot thank her enough for every picture!!

Haylie Noelle Photography FAQ