HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS

Hialeah, FL · View map · Visit website

About HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS

HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS provides wedding photography to couples in Miami, Florida. The husband-and-wife team work to candidly capture your special day. Together, they find the details that make your wedding and your love story unique. Those details can be found in each photo taken.

Experience
Since 2006, photographer Hazel has been dedicated to telling stories with her pictures. Her innovation and passion for the industry are what led her to multiple features in publications such as:

• Belle the Magazine
  • Two bright lights
  • Things Festive
  • Weddingbee
  • Destination Weddings

The two photographers are willing to travel to multiple locations and work additional hours in order to get the best images. HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS will promise you are the only event of the day. The photographers offer the following services:

• Custom graphics
  • High-resolution images
  • Slideshow
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
The photo studio also offers photo booths for your guests to enjoy. Each open-air booth comes with customized backdrops, social media capabilities and personalized prints. Not only will you be able to take pictures, but you'll also be able to make moving gifs to share on your favorite social networks.

76 Reviews for HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS

76 HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS Reviews

J
Janet

Getting married on 07/01/2020

Amazing photographer and professional team!

We had a wonderful experience with Hazel and her team. I LOVE my engagement and wedding photos! She not only made us laugh during the session but helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. On ... Read more my wedding day I was very nervous and she was very sweet and patient. We will definitely hire her again in the future.

K
Kelly

Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Hazel was amazing throughout the entire process! She was very flexible in meeting with me when I was in town or using facetime to get the album together. During the wedding, Hazel and Alex made the ... Read more best team. They patiently guided us in the right direction to get the most gorgeous photos. They really listened to us and understood what style we wanted. I could not be happier with all our photos, and we will definitely use Hazel for any of our future photography needs! I highly recommend the photo booth as well!

A
Ayleen

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photographers

I truly don’t think that words can describe how great Hazel and Alex are. I received numerous compliments from not only my bridal party but also my guests about how polite and detailed oriented my ... Read more photographers were. They made my husband and myself feel very comfortable while taking the photos at our wedding and the 5 sneak peeks that I got from them in the last few days have been like a dream! They really captured every detail just how I imagined. I highly recommend them, they are an AMAZING couple and photographers!!