Beauty by Hazel Skye

Oakland, CA · View map · Visit website

About Beauty by Hazel Skye

Awarding Winning Beauty Stylist
*Natural* *Rustic Chic* *Boho* *Elegant* *Braids* *Updos* *Onlocation* *Soft Glam* *Color Correction*

Hazel Skye is a Professional Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist serving the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. She has 5 years of professional experience but has been practicing makeup on friends and family for 10 years. Hazel Skye was trained and certified under professional Fashion Week Beauty Artists at Makeup Forever Academy in New York. She is also a Certified International Makeup Artist from Glam Lab Makeup Studios. Hazel specializes in color correction, soft + glam+ blod bridal, sculpting, smokey eyes, cross culture and tattoo cover ups.

Special message from Hazel Skye:

Hi Beauties & Gents!

Thank you for stopping by. I have a deep passion for makeup and hair and can go on and on all day about makeup products! I love building relationships and I LOVE WEDDINGS! I am what you call a "hopeless romantic". I often attend many workshops to continue my education in beauty and style services. If you want a beautiful, soft, romantic glam on your wedding day, look no further, I will help you to look fabulous. I provide wedding services in the San Francisco Bay Area but will travel for work. Please message me for a customized package tailored to your wedding day!

I look forward to meeting you. :)

Thanks,

Featured
Sophia Ng

Married on 01/19/2019

Love love love!!

Excuse my pun but I’m officially a Hazel-nut! Fun, professional and takes the time to discuss what you want, she did the perfect flower crown for a shoot we collaborated with. She also was great at ... Read more walking me through what make up she was putting on my face to create what type of effect! Super knowledgeable & all around awesome human :)

M
Meng

Getting married on 11/02/2020

Personalized Makeup Session to Fit YOU!!!

I had the pleasure to work and be a client if Hazel and she is the Best! So Attentive to my needs and knows how to color correct, highlight, contour and bake! Her expertise and experience really ... Read more shines when she’s with you! An angel to work with, she is fast and precise in all that she does!!! She uses great products top of the line products and it’s fabulous that she can connect with clients and show off her skills in both makeup and hair!! I highly recommend her as she does my makeup for events!!! Thank YOU Hazel!!!

D
Delilah Nguyen

Getting married on 07/21/2019

Beast to Beauty

First off I just want to say she is very sweet! She made me feel so good about myself. I haven’t felt this beautiful in a while. Read more First off I just want to say she is very sweet! She made me feel so good about myself. I haven’t felt this beautiful in a while.