HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe

HDC Photo is a photography business in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Arnaud Brichet came to the Dominican Republic as a tourist from France and fell in love. He began working for a tourism agency and started freelance photography. With increasing demand and growing clientele, Arnaud became a full-time photographer.

Arnaud works closely with you to ensure you feel at ease about your wedding day. He uses your unique timeline to plan for your one-of-a-kind day. He captures all your special moments, decor, guests and more. Once your day is over, HDC makes it easy to show off your stunning photos with albums, prints, slideshows and more. HDC photography services include:

• Additional hours

89 HDC Photo - Huellas del Caribe Reviews

Featured
User4397375

2+ years ago

I had the pleasure to work with this vendor for a photo session in our wedding attire. I had the pleasure to work with Miljan as our photographer and he was absolutely amazing. All our pictures came ... Read more out beautiful. There hasn't been one person who has seen the pictures and did not like. He is very dedicated and has a passion for what he does. He would do all the work for us and had the best poses. He was also very friendly and made the whole experience a breeze for 2 people like us that are very shy. They have very good prices and the quality of work is SUPERB! We got our pictures 3 days after the shoot and had the pleasure to meet with Arnaud to pick our final shots. At the end, I ended up picking almost all of the pictures since it was so hard to pick and choose. Arnaud is very friendly as well and treated us very well. Thank you so much for our wonderful pictures and memories that we will have for a lifetime!

S
Sydney Woodward

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Five stars *****

Amazing Experience. Our photos turned out beautiful and exceeded my expectations! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer! :D Read more Amazing Experience. Our photos turned out beautiful and exceeded my expectations!!!!! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer!! :D

Laura
Laura

Getting married on 11/12/2019

Beautiful, Rainy Day

I can't say enough how much I appreciate our photographer (Viktor) from HDC! Coming from Chicago, I imagined our perfect beach engagement photos for months. When we were surprised with some unexpected ... Read more unexpected downpours of rain... Victor handled it like a champ. He grabbed my shoes and sprinted for the nearest shelter. Not once, but twice during our shoot. The pictures with the rain clouds turned out BEAUTIFULLY and you wouldn't even know we got rained on. They are perfect and everything I imagined. Thank you, Arnaud and Viktor!