Head Over Heels Photography

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Head Over Heels Photography

Head Over Heels Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tampa, Florida that can capture all the smiles and happy tears on your wedding day. Co-owners and married couple Davis and Janice believe in creating a photo album that is representative of your vision and romance. They can listen closely to your ideas and capture images that highlight your unique relationship. They blend traditional wedding photography with a photojournalistic style to create a unique style that fits any client.

Experience
Davis and Janice have over 14 years of experience capturing photographs for couples in the Tampa area and beyond. They originally started a company for wedding videography, but their love of wedding photography led them to creating Head Over Heels in 2004.

Whether you prefer traditional poses or spontaneous shots, Head Over Heels Photography can cater to any type of image you desire. They understand that every wedding and couple is different, and they make sure to give you a mix of candid moments and traditional images. Photography services include:

• Additional hours

M
Featured
Mike

Married on 04/21/2018

I could write about Janice & Davis for extended periods of time (oh & I will! ) but let me start with straight & to the point. If you are looking for a duo to capture all of your best (& maybe ... Read more vulnerable) moments, customer service at the forefront of their operation, & the images you expect to receive on your wedding day, then Davis & Janice will far exceed your expectations. Maybe it was just our group but according to the other 50 or so 5-star reviews, it appears that David & Janice are just a dynamic duo that can fit into any group. From the husband’s standpoint, I felt at ease with their directions. Davis even stepped in & educated me on the random black buttons I could use because I was wearing a bow tie! I swear I don't lack is class! Davis & Janice fit right into our wedding party as if they were friends & family. They kept a great pace with the photos & ensured we had plenty of time to party. The one thing I asked of my photographer was to capture the natural shots. Many of us men really put up this macho barrier sometimes but when you see your beautiful wife walking down that isle for the first time & everyone in the wedding party stand to their feet, it's a moment that only a camera can capture & they did it. It's a day that flew by in a second but these pictures will continue to remind me forever just how lucky I was to be there that day. The camera doesn't lie & neither do the reviews for this couple. I considered myself a hobby photographer before I met these 2. I clearly have a lot to learn from what imagery they produced. Photography is a competitive scene so it's rare to hear another photographer admit that someone is better. I have to give credit where credit is due. I was overly happy with their product. Thank you, Davis & Janice. We will be sure to highly recommend you to all of our friends for their (hopefully) future weddings!

T
Tabitha Hill

Married on 03/02/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Davis did an amazing job. We booked him for six hours so that he could take pictures of us getting ready as well as be present for the entirety of the reception. We definitely made the right decision ... Read more in booking him. He skillfully guided us when taking photographs that required a bit of posing, but also took real-time, natural photos as the ceremony and reception progressed. He was kind and very professional, as well as having some good jokes to help with the nerves before the ceremony started. Most impressively, he managed to get a six-month-old infant to smile during a family photo. Within 24 hours of our wedding, Davis emailed us some "teaser" photographs. These seven or eight pictures were absolutely amazing, and we cannot wait to get the rest. We know that they are going to be just as amazing. Davis truly does great work and we were incredibly fortunate to have chosen him to capture our special day.

Brandon
Brandon Knight

Married on 01/27/2019

Delivered as Advertised

From the first time I reached out until the moment they left my wedding there was nothing but support and professionalism from this duo. After initial discussions they knew exactly what to shoot, when ... Read more and how and still left time to be flexible during the actual ceremony and reception to capture what we wanted. All delivered with a calming sense that greatly helped in a hectic day of potential chaos. We've already received a several professionally produced 'teaser' photos that look absolutely amazing and we can't wait to see the rest. This crew is simply the best!