Heart and Soul Weddings

Las Vegas, NV · View map · Visit website

About Heart and Soul Weddings

Heart and Soul Weddings is a mobile, non-denominational wedding officiant based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Diana will walk with you every step of the way to personalize a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable for you, your family, and your guests. She will travel to your venue on your big day to perform your ceremony.

Heart and Soul Weddings offers many officiant services for a seamless and enjoyable experience. Diana will assist you with your wedding coordination, finding a venue, and customizing the ceremony details to fit your unique style and wishes. She serves agnostic and no denomination religious affiliations, and can perform many different types of ceremonies, including:

• Non-religious

C
Featured
Carissa

Married on 05/05/2018

JUST HIRE HER! Diana made sure that my ceremony was everything that I wanted and more. I knew from the moment that I consulted with her on the phone that I wanted her to officiate my wedding, and it ... Read more was the best decision. She had so many beautiful, poetic things to say and she has such a pretty voice, it was hard not to tear up when she was talking. As the bride, I was worrying so much about every little detail and when Diana arrived, she took control and made sure everyone knew what to do for the ceremony. She is bilingual (English and Spanish) and that was a great bonus, since my husband's family is ESL. She is so cute and bubbly, with a great personality and she really calmed me down when I was nervous. I highly suggest that you have her officiate your wedding, she did everything that I asked for and more. I loved my wedding, and Diana played a huge part in how perfect it turned out and I thank her with all of my heart.

ASHLEY
Ashley Reimer

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience!

Reverend Diana made our day amazing. She's so wonderful, has such a lovely voice and her ceremony was just beautiful! If you can book her, you will not be disappointed. We were so blessed to have her ... Read more

Rossana
Rossana Obregon

Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing !!!!!

Diana performed our wedding it was amazing from start to finish I will never forget her words and what they have meant for us over the years once it’s time to renew our vows she will be our special ... Read more reven once again !!!! Thank you we love you