Heart & Dash

Philadelphia, PA · View map

About Heart & Dash

At Heart & Dash we plan and style weddings for happy couples! A great wedding highlights a couple’s story — who they are, where they came from, and what makes them happy.

We start by learning about you, where you are in your planning process, what you’re excited about, and what you’re overwhelmed with. Do you want to take the lead with planning, and let us support you — or vice versa? Let’s get started!

Event Styling & Design :: Event Coordination :: Event Planning

27 Reviews for Heart & Dash

27 Heart & Dash Reviews

D
Danny Fein

Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Sarah to coordinate your wedding.

Hire Sarah to coordinate your wedding. Sarah and her company, Heart & Dash, were instrumental in making sure our nontraditional and logistically-complicated wedding went so smoothly. She had multiple ... Read more multiple pre-wedding conversations with us at all hours of the day to make sure the times were convenient for our schedules, to talk about all of the wedding logistics, down to the very last fork and napkin. Her years of wedding planning and experience are invaluable to have on your side as you try to think through everything you and your guests will need for your big day, and the days before and after. We are not exaggerating when we say we could not have done a wedding without her. Sarah is organized, knowledgeable, and so reliable. She’s also easy going and flexible, making her both a joy to work with and minimizing your pre-wedding stress. She knows how to deal with difficult family members and how to make your crazy ideas come true. You are in great hands with Sarah and her team!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 10/12/2018

Sarah is the best!

Sarah and her team are so amazing, we’re so grateful that we got to work with Heart and Dash for our wedding day coordination! I’ll start by saying that our wedding day exceeded our expectations in ... Read more every way - we had ZERO logistical issues and the entire day flowed smoothly so that my husband and I could enjoy our wedding and focus on being with each other and the people we love the most. It really doesn’t get any better than that! And that’s in large part thanks to Sarah and her team’s ability to coordinate everything behind-the-scenes flawlessly and expertly. Bottom line is that Sarah has a solution for everything. (Case in point - my bustle broke about halfway through the reception, and Sarah whipped out a sewing kit and sewed it back in to place in the middle of the dance floor - we didn’t even miss a beat.) She is an encyclopedia of event knowledge - that’s a testament to how seasoned she is. There were many logistical elements of our wedding that were causing us stress or that we couldn't quite figure out how to coordinate - ranging from timelines and transportation, to removing items from the venue post-event - and many many more! Every time we hit a roadblock or seemingly impossible logistical challenge, Sarah had the solution. She released so much stress from us and was the lynchpin that kept all of our details together. We had numerous calls with Sarah leading up to the wedding at pre-established milestones - she has such a sense for the wedding planning timeline and sets these calls at intervals when you’ll have very productive conversations on tangible next steps. She devoted a lot of time to our calls and let us run through all of our wild ideas, worries, hopes and questions, and helped direct our energies and keep us on track. As a day-of event coordinator, Sarah runs the SHOW! She was amazing. She made family photos and bridal party shots fly by with utmost efficiency, which ensured our photographer had plenty of time for couple portraits which we treasure so much. She knows how to command and coordinate a group and our bridal party raved about Sarah’s confidence and effectiveness - everyone trusted her and listened to her and that meant that everything moved along smoothly. There are a million things I could say about Sarah and how amazing she is. My dad passed away a few months before my wedding, and she was incredibly kind and empathetic. She also helped us enjoy our day despite how much sadness that was in our life at that time, and that was such a gift - to have one day during a very hard year to focus on the future, positivity and love. She also went way above and beyond the call of duty to counsel me through some anxieties and insecurities - she’s just a phenomenal person and woman. Wedding planning can be incredibly overwhelming - I struggled a lot throughout the process with balancing a super demanding job and family responsibilities with trying to hit wedding planning milestones. Stressed is an understatement. But when Sarah came into the picture, everything got so much better, and I am still in awe of the fact that our day moved along flawlessly. So grateful to Heart & Dash!

Sara
Sara

Married on 10/06/2018

Stress-free wedding day

My only regret about hiring Sarah and her team as our day-of coordinator is that I didn't hire her to plan my entire wedding. Sarah did an amazing job of guiding my husband and I through all the ... Read more aspects of wedding planning—especially the ones we never even thought about. I soon found out I was a bride who wasn't in love with the wedding planning process, but Sarah was there to encourage and reassure me every step of the way. She is incredibly detailed, down-to-earth and an absolute professional at what she does. She provided us with a detailed timeline, monthly task list and recommendations between our in-person or online meetings to keep our momentum going. Sarah helped wrangle vendors, set up our ceremony and reception space, and made my wedding day completely stress-free. I can't recommend Sarah and her team highly enough. I could never have imagined my wedding coming together as wonderfully as it did without her patience, guidance and unflappable demeanor. She and her team were an absolute joy (and life-saver) to work with. Do yourself a favor and let Sarah work her magic so you can enjoy your special day.