Heart & Key Studio LLC

Terre Haute, IN · View map

About Heart & Key Studio LLC

Romantic, colorful, detailed. Those are the 3 words I use to describe my style of wedding photography. Coincidentally, those words also describe the weddings I photograph

Whether it’s a rustic DIY celebration, an elegant and chic affair, or a simple and intimate beach party, I would love to document your special and joyous day. I love candid moments at weddings, they turn out to be the most touching (and sometimes the funniest) photos! I do some formal poses for the family, but the majority of what I capture consists of those “no one is looking” moments. My job is to not only document your wedding day as you see it, but also the things that you don’t see (and usually don’t notice) as the day flies by. My goal is for you to look back on your photos and see the day unfold as if you were a guest at your own wedding. And even though I’m everywhere at once, I’m also unobtrusive, so most of the time you won’t even notice I’m there.

Wedding day coverage begins at $2295, and includes 8 hours of coverage by one photographer (me), a complimentary engagement session + an online proofing gallery to order prints from, and your edited wedding images on a beautifully engraved USB drive with keepsake box.

1 Reviews for Heart & Key Studio LLC

1 Heart & Key Studio LLC Reviews

N
Nicolette

Married on 08/06/2016

We booked Ashlee for our engagement and wedding photos, and though we've only had engagement photos done so far, I can't describe how impressed I've been with Ashlee. She is so kind and fun, and you ... Read more can just tell she LOVES what she does. She caught moments I didn't even know we were having. Before the engagement shoot, I was so nervous. Ashlee made me feel like I was just hanging around with friends, and all my nerves were gone. She is so artistic and sees opportunities I wouldn't even notice. She's just fantastic. I'm so delighted to know I'm going to have beautiful wedding photos I can look at for the rest of my life.

Heart & Key Studio LLC FAQ