Heart’s Home Films

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map · Visit website

About Heart’s Home Films

Heart's Home Films is a professional wedding videography company based in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The company has been creating fun, casual, and beautiful wedding films since 2013. Chris McArdle, the owner and videographer, finished his film and video production course at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.

Experience
Chris McArdle started producing films for commercials, news pieces, boat videos, and comedy sketches. Then he expanded his videography career to covering weddings. By his experiences, Chris developed his ability for storytelling, helping him create memorable wedding films.

Heart's Home Films uses a variety of videography styles, including cinematic, storytelling, and short film. The company covers wedding events, such as ceremony, reception and pre-ceremony, and offers the following services:

• Additional hours available

M
Featured
Merissa

Married on 10/07/2017

Chris from Heart's Home Films is truly amazing. When choosing vendors for your special day, you really look for someone that you, your significant other, and the wedding party will really click with. ... Read more Chris was that guy! He made everyone feel so comfortable with being filmed. He was able to handle all the girls running around in chaos trying to get ready in time, as well as manage the rowdy group of guys at the other house. Things don't always go as planned the day of the wedding, and when we ran into some issues, Chris kindly offered to help us any way he could. We really can't thank him enough! We received our wedding highlight film not too long after the wedding, and the video is EVERYTHING we had hoped for. It was perfect! I felt like our wedding day went by so fast, and when I watched our video I felt like I was reliving our perfect day. I couldn't stop watching it! We recommend Heart's Home Films to everyone! You will not be disappointed, and will love his work!

M
Molly

Married on 09/08/2018

Great Videographer

Working with Chris was so easy. He was always very quick to respond to any questions and definitely made our wedding video vision come true. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Read more Working with Chris was so easy. He was always very quick to respond to any questions and definitely made our wedding video vision come true. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

D
Diane

Married on 07/23/2018

Chris is seriously the best! He went above and beyond, everything was perfect. I had no worries about anything I knew he would capture our day perfectly! I couldn't imagine going with anyone else!I ... Read more would recommend him to everyone! Great quality and fast timely delivery of the finished work! Thank you so much Chris!