Heart & Soul Unions

St Thomas, VI · View map

About Heart & Soul Unions

We are a wedding planning company based in St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands. Our philosophy is that we believe that every couple is completely unique, and should have a ceremony that is designed just for them.

We offer a completely new direction in Wedding Planning, specializing in individualized weddings that capture the essence of what your relationship and your Wedding Day means to you!! We specialize in Build Your Own Wedding Package including only those items that you are interested in for your Wedding Day!

We bring the Heart & Soul into your tropical island, beach wedding experience, creating sacred, meaningful and magical ceremonies in paradise. Please fill out our contact form or email linda@heartandsoulunions.com for additional information. We are always happy to help in any way that we can!

17 Reviews for Heart & Soul Unions

17 Heart & Soul Unions Reviews

Mari
Mari

Married on 05/07/2019

Our officiant, Juliet

I reached out to Juliet as soon as I got engaged, and immediately was drawn to her positive, vibrant energy. She prepared a beautiful ceremony and vows for our wedding, and let us customize them to ... Read more our liking. I am so happy that we chose her to officiate our big day - I could not have imagined working with anyone else. She is such an amazing person, and I highly recommend using her as your officiant.

Hillary
Hillary

Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely breathtaking!

Linda made all my dreams come true yesterday! Everything couldn’t have been more perfect! I didn’t have to worry about planning a single thing so when I arrived at the hotel I was calm as a cucumber. ... Read more She thought of absolutely everything! Don’t get married in st Thomas if Linda Mason isn’t your wedding planner!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/12/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner than Linda. She made me feel like I was her number one priority and answered every email within an hour. There were a few times where I started ... Read more panicking about things and she was amazing at putting me at ease and assuring me that everything was going to be fine. She truly cares about her clients and makes sure their wedding is everything they want it to be. When my wedding day came, not one thing went wrong, and that’s all thanks to her! If you’re looking to get married in St. Thomas, I 100% recommend you choose Linda at Heart and Soul Unions. She’s truly the best in the business!!!