Heartfelt Design

Easton, PA · View map

About Heartfelt Design

Heartfelt Design wants to help you flawlessly design an amazing invitation that will reflect your uniqueness. From a simple, traditional flat invitation to an elegant boxed invitation. We have the access to the creativity, colors, styles & embellishments to detail along with your preferences and personality in mind, to create your invitation ensemble that is Uniquely You!

We also offer products that you can purchase to DIY, including pocket folds, pocket cards, laser cut wraps/pockets, card stock, envelopes, etc.

5 Reviews for Heartfelt Design

5 Heartfelt Design Reviews

B
Bernadette

Married on 09/03/2017

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very accommodating with my budget and my vision. I couldn't count the amount of compliments that we received on our invitations. She offers many ... Read more packages which includes table numbers, seating charts, favor cards, menu cards etc. She is able to create and print anything you need for an excellent price, especially for the custom work she does. I had a very large guest list and when numbers would change or plans would change, Kate was extremely flexible. She's a beautiful lady and has a great talent in print work! While I used her for my wedding, I HIGHLY recommend her for any party event as she can do it all under any price budget you require.

M
Michael

Married on 07/07/2017

Heartfelt designs was amazing worked with us through everything never complained Great Value great service beautiful invitations Read more Heartfelt designs was amazing worked with us through everything never complained Great Value great service beautiful invitations

J
Jodi

Married on 05/24/2015

Kate from Heartfelt designs was absolutely amazing! She did everything she could to work within my budget and it absolutely did not affect the quality of the invitation. I am absolutely in love with ... Read more the invitation and she even personalized the R.S.V.P. cards (which really save a lot of handwriting and guest confusion). I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a great quality at a great price. She also was able to print me a few extras after she had already delivered the invites. She also does invitations for all occasions!