Heartland Great Events

Bridgetown, BB · View map · Visit website

About Heartland Great Events

A historic wedding venue in Bridgetown, Barbados, Heartland Great Events is committed to crafting magical memories that last a lifetime. Nestled amongst beautiful tropical gardens, the scenic venue serves as the perfect idyll of relaxation for once-in-a-lifetime ceremonies and receptions. Artfully mixing comfort with old-world charm, Heartland Great Events is guaranteed to make your celebration one you and your guests won’t soon forget.

Facilities and Capacity

Located on three acres of tropical grounds within the rural parish of St. Philip in Barbados, the venue comfortably accommodates up to 140 guests. Couples have the option of hosting their one-of-a-kind ceremony and/or reception either indoors in the venue’s beautifully restored plantation house or outdoors on its meticulously manicured grounds.

Couples who host their wedding event at Heartland Great Events benefit from an array of wedding-related services and amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Setup services
  • Cleanup services
  • Lighting and sound
  • Event rentals
  • Event planners
  • Get-ready rooms
  • Complimentary WiFi

Cuisine

In addition to wedding-related services and amenities, Heartland Great Events also offers its couples a variety of in-house catering services. The venue provides catering services accompanied by servers and wait staff. The venue also offers couples the option to attend a tasting, where the couple can decide exactly what cuisine they want to add to their wedding menu. This customized service provides couples with versatility and delicious cuisine. Furthermore, the venue accommodates a wide array of serving styles, including:

• Buffet style
  • Family style dinner
  • Plated meals
  • Stations

Other Services

Couples are more than welcome to include bar services with their intimate wedding celebration. Bar services offered by the venue include the following:

• Bartender(s)
  • Limited bar
  • Outside alcohol allowed

Location

Heartland Great Events is conveniently located on the tropical island of Barbados. Approximately 20 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport, the beautiful venue is less than five minutes from a number of local attractions and landmarks, such as Sunbury Plantation House, Foursquare Rum Distillery, and Crane Beach.

3 Reviews for Heartland Great Events

3 Heartland Great Events Reviews

A
aiysha

Married on 08/25/2018

Magical Day

From the beginning, Maria understood everything my husband and I wanted for our day. I sent her a layout of every detail we wanted and she made our dreams come true. We received so many compliments ... Read more from guests.

A
Ari Kellman

Married on 02/17/2018

Spectacular

Excellent service throughout. Worked very well with my wife and I to make sure we got what we were looking for and really helped us out a lot. Read more Excellent service throughout. Worked very well with my wife and I to make sure we got what we were looking for and really helped us out a lot.

R
Roshelle Bernard

Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful All Inclusive Wedding Location

Pros: Golden Grove is a place not to be overlooked when thinking about wedding locations. Beautiful secluded location, nice all inclusive package and trust me when I say the decor was stunning, it ... Read more literally took the guests breath away. The staff were friendly, courteous and professional. Golden Grove is a photographers paradise. It's a one stop shop....inclusive of location, accommodation, decor, drinks and food. I will definitely recommend more clients to Golden Grove Great House. Cons: As 1 night is included in the package, I believe that they should be some flexibility in if the couple wishes to stay the night of the wedding or if the couple decided that they wish to stay the night before with their bridal party as the property have more than enough space. The accommodation should have been freshly cleaned before the arrival of guests especially when they were given a specific time to check in. All in all we have a fabulous wedding.

Heartland Great Events FAQ