Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel

Townsend, TN · View map

About Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel

Celebrate your day in a beautiful wedding chapel nestled on the peaceful side of the Smoky Mountains in Townsend, Tennessee. With convenient packages we take care of all the details- From a candlelight ceremony with our ordained minister, professional photography and beautiful bouquets to the reception... at Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel, all you do is say "I DO!"

Please visit our website for pricing information or give us a call at 865-448-9432 to see how we can help!

8 Reviews for Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel

8 Heartland Little River Wedding Chapel Reviews

E
Emilie

Married on 10/25/2008

I wouldn't have had my wedding any other way. We are from WV and went to Heartland Wedding Chapel in Tennessee. It was so easy and no stress at all. You pick your flowers online and they have them ... Read more ready in your dressing room when you get there. The cake looked amazing!!! The video that they took was great. The photographer took the greatest pictures. They provided a horse and carriage ride afterwards that was so nice. I would strongly recommend you looking into them if you are looking to go away for your wedding!!! No complaints whatsoever!

M
Marie

Married on 04/01/2006

It was a storybook wedding complete with a Cinderella carriage ride. For the time of year the grounds were beautiful & flowers were abundant & photos beautiful. We came back to visit this year & place ... Read more place looked run down. Sad to see.

S
Susan

Married on 11/29/2003

We were married in 03 and just loved this chaple. We had a very small wedding but they made it beautiful for us. It was closed for awhile and when my husband and I go back every year for our ... Read more anniversary we drive by the chaple. We are so happy that they are having weddings there again!!Maybe we will have our renewal there after all!!