Heartlight Ceremonies

Boulder, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Heartlight Ceremonies

Heartlight Ceremonies provides wedding officiant services to couples in Boulder, Colorado. Owner Jan de Ville is an ordained non-denominational minister who performs traditional and non-traditional wedding ceremonies. She prides herself in understanding your needs for one of the biggest events of your life. Jan has been officiating weddings in Colorado since 1996 and has brought a heartfelt connection and sensitivity to each couples' expressions of commitment. She will create a memorable and loving wedding service that you can enjoy and cherish forever.

Heartlight Ceremonies offers many services for a seamless wedding experience. Jan provides ceremony planning customized to your specific needs. She is available to officiate both interfaith and non-religious wedding ceremonies. Her services include a wedding booklet of your service and a rehearsal.

7 Reviews for Heartlight Ceremonies

7 Heartlight Ceremonies Reviews

Dustin
Featured
Dustin

Married on 07/09/2009

Jan was the first officiant we met with and knew right away that she was the one. We had some VERY specific requests and she met all of them. No matter what type of ceremony you want, she will make it ... Read more happen. She is very sweet and everyone at the wedding loved her. She joined us for the RD and the reception and was so pleasant to be around. She did a great job at with the ceremony and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Abbey
Abbey

Married on 06/22/2019

Warm, Personable and Professional

Jan was so sweet and perfect for our wedding! She helped us craft the perfect ceremony designed for us and kept us on track for our vows - which were the highlight of the day. We got to know her ... Read more throughout the process and she fit right in with our friends and family. We would highly recommend hiring Rev. Jan to perform your ceremony!

Talia
Talia

Married on 09/26/2015

Jan did a phenomenal job making my wedding ceremony unique and special for my husband and I. She took the time to get to know us and really personalize our details. It's been several months since the ... Read more wedding and our guests are still talking about how great the officiant was. I am astounded by her professionalism and attention to detail. She was a great addition to my wedding team. I wish more people would put their heart into their work the way Jan does. I would recommend her for any wedding.