The Heartline Cafe

Sedona, Arizona · View map · Visit website

About The Heartline Cafe

Heartline Café is a wedding caterer based in Sedona, Arizona serving award-winning cuisine for various events and occasions. Choose from a variety of catering menu options for your bridal shower, engagement or big day. Couples can host all of their wedding events at Heartline Café's outdoorsy garden restaurant featuring an indoor room or outdoor venue space with stunning views. With a love of cooking at the forefront, let the chefs at Heartline Café create something special and delicious for you and your guests.

Heartline Café provides all-inclusive, full-service catering packages for your convenience and pleasure. You may also use their event spaces to host your wedding.

Cuisine

Choose from a variety of entrée options including fish, chicken and more. Heartline Café has catering menu suggestions to pick from, or you can mix and match dishes to your liking to create your own menu. All items are available to be served buffet, plated and/or family style.

57 Reviews for The Heartline Cafe

57 The Heartline Cafe Reviews

C
Charles

Married on 04/07/2018

Made sure our wedding day was perfect in every way. Thank you Heartline! Read more Made sure our wedding day was perfect in every way. Thank you Heartline!

C
Cherrie

Married on 09/30/2017

Heartline Cafe catered for my daughter's wedding on September 30, 2017. The service was prompt and excellent. The food was very flavorful and the presentation was exceptional. We have also dined in ... Read more the restaurant and had a similar experience. My family and I highly recommend Heartline Cafe for all occasions. A heartfelt thank you to Phillis and her team for preparing this wonderful meal for my family and our guests, who spoke highly of the food. She made this experience memorable. Thank you immensely, Cherrie M.

N
Naomi

Married on 10/16/2016

We had our farewell brunch the morning after our wedding at Heartline Cafe. They knocked it out of the park. I spoke with Becky and she was so wonderful and the food was exactly what we wanted. You ... Read more must get the lemon cream stuffed french toast; it is to die for. All of our guests raved about the space and declared it "the best breakfast of their lives". I cannot recommend Heartline Cafe enough. They were so accommodating, responded immediately to my inquiry and the brunch was perfect!