Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio

Allison Park, PA · View map · Visit website

About Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio

Hearts and Flowers Floral Design Studio's design concept is simple... concentrate on natures gifts.

Each season offers unique colors, foliage, branching, textures and flowers

that allow us to imagine and create different possibilities for your wedding.

Our passion is making your vision come to life by designing your flowers to be an expression of you!

The perfect design matches your own taste

regardless of whether your style craves stark simplicity, extreme extravagance or something in between.

We look forward to meetign you!

Our Services include:

Featured
Amanda

Married on 10/06/2018

September Wedding

Brigette was AMAZING! So helpful and pleasant to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend! Read more Brigette was AMAZING! So helpful and pleasant to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Laura
Laura Collins

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Can I get this service Everywhere?

I worked with Brigette from Hearts and Flowers to make my bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding. I am not a big flower person, so I told Brigette that from the beginning. She understood and was so ... Read more so sweet through the whole process while we picked what kind of flowers I wanted for the wedding and she never once made me feel bad for not wanting a lot of other flowers to decorate with. She was very responsive; professional; personable and took the extra step to make sure my day was exactly what I wanted it to be!

B
Bindy

Married on 09/15/2018

They did a wonderful job on my flowers, I was so happy with my center peices, and our bouqets were to die for, I really liked how they stayed in touch with me through out the whole time up until the ... Read more wedding day!!