Hearts and Souls

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hearts and Souls

Hearts and Souls is a wedding officiant specializing in customized wedding ceremonies, elegant weddings, beach weddings, same-sex weddings, vow renewals and so much more! We are in Orlando and surrounding areas of Florida. Our officiant, Karin is British & tailors each ceremony and personally writes the vows. Since your ceremony should focus on you, she will even wear your wedding colors to blend in. She will work with you to create a unique ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple. You will have consistent access to our Officiant, who is very knowledgeable and caring.

Hearts and Souls offers services for interfaith, religious and non-religious ceremonies. Karin will be available to give you ideas on different options for your wedding celebration, and she will make sure everyone knows what to do at your rehearsal.

86 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

86 Hearts and Souls Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 04/13/2019

Karin is absolutely fantastic !

First, I need to note that hiring Karin Hill as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding was a fabulous decision- she was a godsend! Immediately, upon contacting her online, she was very responsive and ... Read more answered all my questions. Karin went above and beyond by actually taking the time to review my contracts with my wedding vendors to ensure that she knew what I expected from them. During my meeting with her beforehand, she made unique suggestions and comments that I would have never considered. She graciously offered to bring extra amenities for my wedding to give it that “special touch” She lead the rehearsal and reviewed the details and timeline over and over again with me. Karin impressed me with her tenacity to contact my vendors on my behalf and fix errors that I missed. On the day of my wedding, this wonderful lady did everything from fixing last moment issues, thinking of resolutions on the spot, staying in contact with my mother and myself and working behind the scenes to ensure a smooth, wedding. I cannot say enough great things about Karin! She has impeccable taste, was punctual, professional, thoughtful, considerate and overall completely exceeded my expectations to help create a fairy tale wedding for my husband and I. I highly recommend her !

Trisha
Trisha

Married on 04/13/2019

Unique and Beautiful Ceremony

While we didn't get a chance to meet Karin in person before our ceremony, we felt that she did a wonderful job with the preparation and made everything feel very personal. We chose to do a hand ... Read more binding ceremony, which we and our guests really enjoyed. For the rehearsal we had some scheduling issues due to a mix up on the venue's side, and by the time it was sorted, Karin already had another bride booked for the time, but she was able to send another colleague to fill in for the day. I was a little worried about doing a practice run without her, but everything went smoothly on the wedding day. I highly recommend Karin to anyone looking for a unique and personalized ceremony, especially if you don't have a lot of time to sit down and write your own vows.

A
Allison Kindley

Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Karin was amazing from the start of the wedding process to the end. Professional, helpful and knowledgeable in all that she does. From our first conversation together she was so lovely and informative ... Read more about the details and attentive to how we would like our service to go. On the day of the wedding Karin really went above and beyond and honestly was the key for our day going so smoothly. She was early and kept an eye on all the details going on. Even after the ceremony guests were still talking about how great she was and how lovely the service was because of her. Literally can’t say enough kind things. Amazing from start to finish and I couldn’t imagine the wedding without Karin.