Hearts and Souls

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hearts and Souls

Hearts and Souls is a wedding officiant specializing in customized wedding ceremonies, elegant weddings, beach weddings, same-sex weddings, vow renewals and so much more! We are in Orlando and surrounding areas of Florida. Our officiant, Karin is British & tailors each ceremony and personally writes the vows. Since your ceremony should focus on you, she will even wear your wedding colors to blend in. She will work with you to create a unique ceremony that reflects who you are as a couple. You will have consistent access to our Officiant, who is very knowledgeable and caring.

Hearts and Souls offers services for interfaith, religious and non-religious ceremonies. Karin will be available to give you ideas on different options for your wedding celebration, and she will make sure everyone knows what to do at your rehearsal.

90 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

90 Hearts and Souls Reviews

Katie
Katie Walton

Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect officiant and coordinator!!

Karin was our officiant and day of coordinator for our wedding and all I have to say is... WOW! She was so amazing throughout the whole process! We had so many guests compliment us on her as an ... Read more officiant. The insiders, such as my family and bridal party, were extremely impressed with her organization as our coordinator. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of, she was on top of everything! I’m so happy I got to know Karin and gain a friend in the process. ❤️

J
J Harris

Married on 06/27/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more

When our original Officant fell through 4 weeks before our day, we thought we would have to settle for whatever we could get, no matter the quality. From the first phone conversation to the last, ... Read more Karin made us feel like the losing our first Officant was a blessing. Professional, yet very laid back and understanding. She made helped make our little ceremony so special. If we could, we would probably have her over for a bbq too. Thank you so much!!!!!

E
Emily Bird

Married on 06/26/2019

Mrs Emily Bird

We loved Karin so much! She officiated our wedding and she was absolutely perfect! She paid attention to the smallest details even asking which necklace I preferred her to wear and what colours we ... Read more preferred for her to wear during the ceremony! I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She was kind, caring and a pleasure to be around.