Hearts & Flowers

Tinley Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Hearts & Flowers

Hearts & Flowers is a family-owned and -operated floral shop in Tinley Park, Illinois that provides flower arrangements for weddings and other special events. They value every single one of their customers and work tirelessly to ensure your floral arrangements are nothing short of spectacular.

Couples can meet with the team at Hearts & Flowers during a consultation to discuss their vision for the event’s design. They’ll visit your venue prior to the big day to ensure everything runs smoothly while they’re delivering, setting up, and cleaning up your arrangements. The florists are extremely talented and versatile; their styles range from country and rustic to eclectic and modern, and everything in between. They’ll be able to create floral arrangements that will accentuate your wedding theme and style. Hearts and Flowers provides the following:

• Aisle decor

Sarah
Sarah Hull

Married on 07/19/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Bouquets and Arrangements

Hearts and Flowers went above and beyond my expectations for my floral arrangements for my wedding! Upon the first meeting they were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable! It was Connie's ... Read more personality that made me decide that Hearts and Flowers was the florist for me! I came in not really knowing much about flowers, but Connie showed me different flowers and worked with me to decide on the bouquets! The flowers were prettier than I ever imagined! I even got arrangements for the gazebos that were gorgeous! I was blown away by the service and will definitely be recommending Hearts and Flowers in the future!

Jocelyn
Jocelyn Kerrigan

Married on 06/08/2019

The most amazing flowers and experience

Hearts and flowers exceeded every expectation for my wedding flowers! I worked closely with Connie who is wonderful, she listened, cared about my vision and built on it making it better, all the while ... Read more respecting our budget. Very professional, punctual, and helpful (even went above and beyond to help clean up after the ceremony when she didn’t have to!) It was the initial consult, customer service, execution of every arrangement that made my whole experience here amazing and easy! Definitely found my flower shop for life.

K
Kelly

Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Florist

Hearts and Flowers was the perfect venue for wedding flowers. They were reasonably priced, creative with my ideas, and willing to answer questions every step of the way. Connie was so insightful and ... Read more helped bring my vision to life. She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect and the day of ran smoothly. The flowers were gorgeous and I got compliments on them all day!