Hearts Video

Clearwater, FL · View map · Visit website

About Hearts Video

Hearts Video is a wedding videography service based out of Clearwater, Florida. Hearts Video lives by the goal of capturing all of the moments and emotions of their clients’ wedding days. Utilizing a documentary and cinematic approach to videography, this studio can document your day as it happened and present it in an easy-to-view, artistic way that will stand the test of time. The team will maintain a low profile throughout your event so that every moment can unfold naturally before the camera.

Hearts Video can provide a wide variety of final video formats of your wedding film, such as Blu-Ray disc, digital download, DVD, SD card, USB flash drive, and USB hard drives. Some of the videography services they offer include:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Katie Lollar

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect visual representation of the happiest day ever!

Chuck Lewis of Hearts Video is a saint! He is so easy to work with, and truly is amazing at his craft! He gave myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids plenty of privacy when getting ready, until we were ... Read more prepared to be filmed. You barely even notice he is there! He captured every significant moment of our wedding day! I feel so lucky to have such a perfect video to look back on and teleport us back to that wonderful day! The video Chuck sent us is simply gorgeous! It is so CLEAR- it's like you are there! The quality is beyond exceptional. Chuck did a wonderful job editing all the important and fun moments into one masterpiece. Having a videographer at your wedding is a MUST!!! I would immensely regret not only not having a wedding video, but not having THIS wedding video!! Hearts Video went above and beyond, and truly delivered the best visual representation of such a happy day. I cannot recommend this company enough, but his work speaks for itself. His wife, Cara, of Cara DeHart Lewis Photography was our photographer. They have their choreography down to a science and work with each other so eloquently. I am so beyond satisfied we hired them! They are both wonderful people to work with, and each helped make our day absolutely perfect! These are GOOD people who genuinely care about the quality of their work, and making their client happy!! 10/10 LOVE my wedding video so much, and can't wait to show our children one day!

Darlene
Darlene Bartoletta

Married on 06/08/2019

Chuck was the perfect choice for the wedding!

HeartsVideo I highly recommend, prompt courteous professional and creative! Could have asked for anything more! For our daughters special day! Thanks Chuck! Read more HeartsVideo I highly recommend, prompt courteous professional and creative! Could have asked for anything more! For our daughters special day!! Thanks Chuck!!

H
Helaine Colosimo

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful videographer

I cannot say enough about Chuck and how wonderful he was to us for my son and daughter in law’s wedding on April 27, 2019 at the Sandpearl Resort on Clearwater Beach. I was surprised to see he had a ... Read more drone. So awesome. Cara did the photos and they were fun, kind, considerate and the nicest people to work with. Cannot wait to see the video. Thank you again! Helaine