HeartsFoto

Lewiston, ID · View map · Visit website

About HeartsFoto

Hi my name is Amanda, I started HeartsFoto in 2008 because I love weddings. What's not to love really? One day devoted to beauty and happiness, plus good food and dancing! I love the story a wedding tells about you. Your first dance. Did you smash the cake? When we walked into the woods during sunset and you guys snuggled on a log.

Will I ask you to scale a log onto a rock island in a lake? Maybe. You're welcome to say no but I will def ask.

I think everyone should fine their perfect photog. Not just matching style but someone you want to hang out with and be stalked by on the happiest day of your life. I would love to be that person for you!

HeartsFoto is continually evolving and growing and offering clients the following:

• Boudoir shoots

Hayden
Featured
Hayden

Married on 05/12/2018

Worth every penny and then some. Amanda is absolutely fantastic!

Being that our wedding was going to have a “Back to the Future III” western style theme, we were very particular about the vendors we wanted to work with. We wanted to find people whom had a geeky fun ... Read more side, but could also capture the look we were hoping for (especially with regards to photography and video.) All that being said, from the very first phone call, we knew Amanda at HeartsFoto was going to be the photographer for our special day! The owner and lead photographer, Amanda, was very professional, but more importantly she was easy-going, fun and genuinely excited about the wedding theme! Needless to say, she not made the entire process extremely straight forward and had us prepared for the event months before. Working with her was like working with a best friend. While we were originally leaning away from the engagement session she offered, we liked her so much we changed our minds. (And we’re glad we did!) Amanda took some amazing shots, as did her partner during the ceremony and reception. They both not only captured the essence of our theme, but were able to incorporate the venue’s horses and gorgeous ranch environment into our shots as well. As for the technical aspects, Amanda kept things moving along and never got in the way of the festivities. Her patience and ability to work with the little ones to get them to look at the camera and smile was also second to none. The final results (attached to this review) were absolutely stunning and speak for themselves. There is no question we would use Amanda again for our future photography needs, and we will not hesitate to recommend them to all of our friends and family. Amanda is one of those rare people that provide amazing customer service, a friendly experience, and an amazing product at a more than reasonable price. If you are in need of a photographer for any occasion, make sure HeartsFoto is at the top of your list! Worth every penny, and then some!

Chandler
Chandler

Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographer!!

Amanda was truly the best photographer we could have ever dreamed of having for our wedding! She had the same vision as we did for our wedding and even from our engagement photos which took place 10 ... Read more months before our wedding we knew she would be the perfect photographer. She did so well with working with our family and the craziness of the wedding day. She is professional, prompt, and SO KIND. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My father-in-law who is our pastor and the minister for the wedding, he has been a pastor for 30 years and has done hundreds of weddings, he said Amanda was the best, most professional photographer he has ever worked with at any wedding he has done in the past. I will recommend Amanda to any couple I know getting married in the future. Thank you Amanda for capturing every beautiful moment from our wedding!!! We will definitely be wanting to work with you again someday when we do family portraits in the future :)

S
Sara Hrnjak

Married on 06/07/2019

The best of the best

OMG! Where do I begin? Amanda is the best as they come! I wish I could give more than five stars, because her photography is absolutely amazing! Not only is her photography spectacular, so is she! ... Read more She is so much fun and make the moments she captures twice as special, both in the moment and in her photos. She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both turned out spectacular!! Our wedding photos are so breathtaking and stunning. Words can’t even begin to describe how amazing they are. I recommend Amanda to anyone who wants to have the best photos ever!! If you want your special day captured, engagements, family or weddings, etc., HeartsFoto is the way to go!! Thank you Amanda!