Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge

Heat is committed to outstanding customer service and providing approachable, affordable, and accessible glam for your big day. Heat’s team of talented licensed cosmetologists can bring beauty directly to you on your wedding day.

Heat’s talented and professional hair stylists can help you and your wedding party decide on the perfect look, with trials and consultations offered before your big day. They will work with you to bring your dream wedding hairstyle and makeup look to life. Hair services include blowouts, partial updo's, full updo's, braiding & clip-in extensions. Makeup services include traditional makeup, airbrush makeup, lashes & tattoo coverage.

21 Reviews for Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge

21 Heat - A Blow Dry Lounge Reviews

C
Featured
Coral

Married on 05/18/2013

My whole bridal party had their hair and makeup done here and everyone was pleased. Amanda did an amazing job on my hair and makeup.... I got so many compliments.... Even from hair stylists! Roya ... Read more was amazing to work with and made sure all of our appointments were scheduled perfectly, thanks, heat!!!

Becky
Becky

Married on 03/02/2019

Talented artists and lovely people!

I worked with Heat A Blow Dry Lounge for my wedding and wedding trial, and it was a lovely experience both times. Jackie and Melanie came to our venue and did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my ... Read more five bridesmaids. I felt like Jackie really listened to me, both at my trial and on the big day. She made me feel comfortable in giving her feedback, to make sure she achieved the exact “look” I was going for. For example, after initially filling in my eyebrows, I told Jackie the color was a little too dramatic for me. She immediately removed the makeup and was able to reapply, achieving a softer, delicate look- exactly what I wanted. She thanked me for letting her know, because she said she wanted me to look exactly as I had hoped on the most special day of my life. It was really sweet. My sister, on the other hand, really wanted to amp up the drama and Melanie created quite the glamorous look for her. I thought it was so great how flexible and talented they were. We all looked gorgeous, and were happy to have spent the day with two ladies with such positive attitudes, who clearly love what they do for a living. Highly recommend!

B
Brianna

Married on 04/28/2015

I absolutely loved the service that I received for my wedding. When it comes to hair and makeup, I can get by but I'm certainly not the most talented individual. The hairstyle and the makeup ... Read more completely reflected my personality and allowed me to shine on my wedding day. They were very energetic and helped make my wedding morning fun/entertaining. Both my sister and I came out looking ready for my wedding. The hair and makeup held up nicely during the event. We had a windy morning before my ceremony and by the time I walked to my husband, my hair was still ready to go. I would certainly use them again for my next big event.