Heather Addesa Hair

Hampden, MA · View map

About Heather Addesa Hair

Heather Addesa Hair is based out of Hampden Massachusetts at The Mane Event Salon. With an immense passion for up-dos, the skills don't come close to stopping there. Any style of any type can be achieved: romantic, traditional, and organic. You name it Heather Addesa Hair can make it happen. Come into the salon or be met at your destination, all your hair needs can be fulfilled! Need to make a change to your hair before the big day? Not a problem! An extensive amount of services are offered such as haircuts, color services, and even hair extensions! Free consultations for any bride! I look forward to meeting you and prepare to have a good (hair) day!

4 Reviews for Heather Addesa Hair

4 Heather Addesa Hair Reviews

Susan
Susan

Married on 10/26/2018

I've been using Heather for a while now and have had her do several updos for all different kinds of events. She delivers everytime! I have fine hair and she really knows how to work it! I'm looking ... Read more forward to her doing my hair for my upcoming wedding in October, along with all my bridesmaids!

C
Christina

Married on 01/09/2018

Heather is amazing! She did my hair how i wanted and imagined it was beautiful. You can have your dream hair for your wedding or anytime. She also does extensions, they are great quality and ... Read more affordible. I use tape ins and they dont take to long to apply in my hair. My maid of honor had her hair done it came out amazing as well. She will make your wedding hair dreams come true!

L
Lia

Married on 06/18/2017

Heather was an amazing help for our wedding! Not only did she make both of us brides look great, but she dazzled both sides of the wedding party! She was not only professional but also incredibly fun ... Read more and personable! A great hire for any event!