Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies

Buena Vista, CO · View map

About Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies

Just as your love is like no other, you can have a wedding ceremony that is completely unique to you as a couple. You deserve a wedding officiant who captures the heart of your love story, and who will make your time at your wedding altar everything that you've dreamed of!

You have full control of the wording, rituals, and tone of your ceremony - no cookie-cutter scripts, and no unwanted surprises. What matters is that the ceremony feels true to who you are, and that each element captures what is meaningful to you and your loved ones. Every ceremony I create is unique to you in a way that is meant to bless everyone involved.

Honoring the legacy of Life-Cycle Celebrants the world over, the ceremonies I craft are filled with love and reverence, and inclusive of all backgrounds: religious, spiritual-but-not-religious, secular, interfaith, non-denominational, same-sex marriage, civil union, multicultural, traditional and non-traditional alike. I am committed to meeting your needs, creating a relaxed, enjoyable experience, as free of stress and drama as possible. Whatever the important occasion in your life - let me help you make it luminous!

18 Reviews for Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies

18 Heather Barron-Luminous Ceremonies Reviews

K
Katelyn

Married on 06/24/2018

We couldn't have imagined a better ceremony. Heather was so thoughtful in her process and really made the ceremony about us. We didn't want anything cookie cutter, and she delivered! She took the time ... Read more to get to know us to make it truly about the two of us. She was so fun to work with and made the process easy. It's easy to lose sight of what the wedding is all about when you are planning, vetting vendors, etc. but she brings it full circle and reminds you why you're there.

D
Douglas

Married on 06/12/2018

Heather Barron is simply the best! We interviewed a few officiants over the phone and after speaking with Heather we knew she was the one, she is very passionate and sincere about her work. She ... Read more customized our vows to our fit our love story and she did a great job, our family and friends were amazed at how beautiful the wedding was with Heather as the officiant. Thank you Heather for being with us on our special day, you will always be remembered and share a special place in our hearts. We think Heather is an angel sent from heaven! Mr. and Mrs. Fox

B
Bonnie

Married on 08/12/2017

Our experience with Heather was incredible, and extremely unique. We went through the ceremony planning process, which she makes really easy, fun, and she gets to you know as individuals and as a ... Read more couple very well. We already had a beautiful ceremony planned out - I was moved to tears when Heather sent me a first draft. We had traditional wedding vows, but the rest of the ceremony we created from scratch, which is no easy feat. 10 days before our wedding, my father suffered a massive heart attack. We ultimately decided the wedding had to go on, even without him there. I had been SO excited for him to hear the ceremony, I knew he'd love it and think it was very special. Heather worked with us to make small, intimate tweaks to honor those who could not be with us, but in a way that kept the spirit of the event romantic and fun, not sad. She was so caring about my emotions and state of mind. I can't imagine finding anyone better. My father has since passed away, and one of the last things he saw was the video of our wedding. Heather, thank you for fulfilling a life long dream he had of seeing his daughter have a beautiful wedding ceremony.