Heather Christan Designs Floral co

Temecula, CA · View map

About Heather Christan Designs Floral co

HCD

weddings & events

Congratulations on your engagement! We at HCD wedding & events, specialize is custom floral designs. We know that it can be extremely overwhelming when planning your wedding. Our specialists can help you through a very simple process to plan and design your wedding flowers, keeping in mind your style, colors, and budget. We absolutely love what we do and are very passionate about it. A lot of times we establish long lasting relationships with our clients, and design for special life moments that come long after your big day. Feel free to call or email us today to receive more information and start the design process. We would love to be apart of your wedding! Thank you for your consideration and we eagerly look forward to hearing from you!

to find more of our work:

Instagram: @hcdweddings

facebook: www.facebook.com/heatherchristandesigns

57 Reviews for Heather Christan Designs Floral co

57 Heather Christan Designs Floral co Reviews

M
Maggie

Getting married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful flowers decor.

Nicest person to meet for your flower arrangements, works with you to the very least flower for that day. Works with you to visually see how nice and elegant everything will be that day. Love ... Read more Heather's way, best way.

D
Donna

Married on 03/23/2019

Gorgeous Flowers & Great Customer Service

All I can say is Heather is amazing! I don't know much about flowers but she somehow understood exactly what I wanted and delivered just that. The flowers were beautiful and topped off the romantic ... Read more vibe I was going for on my wedding day.

Sara
Sara

Married on 03/16/2019

Above and beyond

Heather went above and beyond to make our social day beautiful! Through one email where all I said was I wanted blush and ivory flowers and some wood accents with a few Pinterest photos, she was ... Read more able to bring our vision to life. Since I knew nothing about flowers I left this completely in her hands and she far exceeded my expectations! Due to budget she said she would move our ceremony flowers to the reception during cocktail hour to maximize our budget. Upon arriving at the day she had made a whole separate arrangement for the reception and ceremony which was beyond generous! Her designer simply took my breath away!!! We also didn't do a toss bouqet so she added that floral arrangement to our dessert table. I would use her company again and again!