Heather Cook Elliott Photography

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Heather Cook Elliott Photography

People who haven't seen my work often ask me what "style" I work in. My answer is complicated yet simple: My "style" is really a method. I work empathetically, passionately and eclectically. The results are often fun, sensual, artsy and contemporary, but always honest. Documentary? Photojournalistic? Maybe. Real? Definitely. So while family formals are always on the list of wedding "dos", I specifically work to capture the individual qualities of each couple and the special ambiance of each wedding. No detail is off limits, no love story too big to tell and I ensure that every bride and groom will remember their day not just with pictures, but with art.

In my experience no two weddings are alike, so rather than posting a list of fixed package prices I like to tailor my services to each wedding. This means that I offer set packages that are highly customizable to fit into most budgets. A high season wedding on a Saturday will cost the most depending on time required, location, and services included. Weddings on other days of the week and/or requiring less time and services are priced accordingly. Coverage times are usually 6, 8 or 10 hours but can be whatever you need. Most brides and grooms select a package that includes:
Wedding Day Coverage with high resolution disc of Wedding Day Images
Engagement Session with high resolution disc of Images
On-line Image Gallery ~ Engagement Session and Wedding Day Images
1 4"x6" proof print of each Wedding Day Image in an Archival Proof Album
or
a 10"x10" Custom Flushmount Album or 11"x11" Linen-wrap Coffeetable Book

Costs for coverage of 6 hours or more (up to 12) starts in the mid 2000s. Contact me with your particular information and we can work out a package that works for you.
I

24 Reviews for Heather Cook Elliott Photography

24 Heather Cook Elliott Photography Reviews

socialskipper
Sally-Anne

Married on 09/08/2018

I hired Heather without even meeting her - seriously. She photographed a friend's wedding many years ago and I've followed her on Facebook ever since... I just knew I had to have her photograph my ... Read more wedding. Our engagement photos are gorgeous, and the wedding photo sneak peek is comprised of literally the most spectacular photos I've ever seen. Talent aside, Heather is the most gracious, most kind person you will ever meet and she loves what she does. We truly love her and are so grateful we got to work with her! If you need a photographer in Milwaukee, Heather's it. Don't bother calling or e-mailing anyone else. We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/04/2016

Choosing Heather was one of our first decisions of the wedding planning process. Not only was it one of the best decisions, but she also was so knowledgeable about other vendors and just the wedding ... Read more planning process in general. She was a bright spot in the entire wedding planning process and we would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone.

D
David

Married on 05/30/2015

Not only were our pictures even more beautiful than we could have imagined, Heather and everyone we worked with were just an absolute pleasure. Whether it was in the lead up to the wedding or on the ... Read more day of, every time we spoke to them we were put at ease. We were able to have an amazing and stress free day and they captured every detail. The pictures are just spectacular and I cannot recommend Heather enough.