Heather Danielle Photography

Strongsville, OH · View map · Visit website

About Heather Danielle Photography

Heather Danielle Photography is an award-winning photography company in Strongsville, Ohio. Owner and photographer Heather Nelson graduated cum laude from Ohio University with a degree in commercial photography. Heather has been known to climb a tree or stand on a ledge to capture the perfect shot. She takes pride in her thorough and detailed approach to the photo editing process and features a before and after gallery on her website as evidence of the breathtaking end result of her work. This photographer uses a natural and photojournalistic photography style to capture every alluring detail of your big day.

Heather Danielle Photography offers clients the option of additional hours, multiple locations and a second shooter to make sure every moment of your day is captured for a lifetime. She also produces canvases and albums. Other services and items offered include:

• Engagement shoot

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 06/17/2017

Heather not only went above and beyond in all aspects of her service but also as a person. She is as sweet as can be but also has a great talent when it comes to photography and good business ... Read more practice. Before the wedding we did an engagement shoot and the weather was not the greatest, but Heather communicated well so that we could still get a shoot in during the 2 dry hours of the entire day. Every question that I emailed or texted her before the wedding was answered thoroughly and in a timely fashion. Not to mention...My husband and I both LOVE our wedding photos! He was concerned about having only one photographer instead of two but, looking at the photos, you would never know the difference. In fact, we both thought she did better than some photographer duos! I couldn't recommend Heather enough, I'm so glad she was part of my special day.

Tracy
Tracy Smuts

Getting married on 10/04/2020

Wedding Photographer

We hired Heather Daniels to photograph and document our daughter’s wedding. From start to finish, she was thoroughly professional. Heather’s price structure is very competitive and very detailed. ... Read more There were no surprises or problems. Our biggest request was to document everyone that attended the event which she did down to the last guest! We were thrilled with the final photos and any requests on touch-ups were promptly accommodated. We have no hesitations in referring Heather for any photographic occasion. You will not be disappointed!

Brynne
Brynne

Married on 05/05/2019

Talented, professional, responsive, friendly

Heather was everything I wanted in a photographer. She was on time, friendly, efficient, and took amazing pictures. Her pricing is good because of how amazing the pictures turn out. My wedding had ... Read more terrible lighting, I got terrible sun burn, and she was able to edit the pictures so you wouldn't have even known. I highly recommend Heather!!