Heather Ellis Photography

Lehi, UT · View map

About Heather Ellis Photography

Hi, I'm Heather! I am a wedding and family photographer who works primarily in Utah and Salt Lake Counties. I love photography, I love my family (which consists of one very tall husband and one very red-headed little boy), and I love meeting new friends and clients! I am truly blessed, and have the best job ever!

?

I am a photographer who strives to capture classic, timeless images. I believe in making pictures look natural, while showing you at your best! I have been photographing weddings for four years, and I have been featured on Utah Bride Blog, For The Utah Bride, and LDS Bride Blog. I believe that a photo should evoke emotion and bring back memories every time you look at it, so capturing that emotion is my main goal in every photo. I look forward to working with you!

3 Reviews for Heather Ellis Photography

3 Heather Ellis Photography Reviews

cinderella
Shelece

Married on 11/04/2017

Heather was an absolute dream to work with! I hate getting my picture taken, but she made me feel comfortable and happy. She got all the shots that I wanted and her edits look amazing! I highly ... Read more recommend her work.

D
Dania

Married on 04/28/2016

We LOVED working with Heather! She was so much fun, and made us feel so comfortable as we were taking pictures which, admittedly, can be kind of awkward. I looked long and hard, and really felt like ... Read more she offered the best pictures for the best price. I would go back to her in a heartbeat!

Reilly
Reilly Fairbanks

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful pictures

Heather is an awesome photographer and you get a serious bang for your buck. She was willing to work with my budget and gave me beautiful pictures! The only thing is that she doesn't respond fast to ... Read more emails.

Heather Ellis Photography FAQ