Heather Faulkner Photography

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map

About Heather Faulkner Photography

I am a natural light photographer based out of Knoxville, TN, and willing to travel anywhere your love story may take me.

I started photographing full time in 2011 and love being a small part of such a big day in your life.

As your photographer, I will hold your hands, wipe away your tears ( of joy, hopefully), and make you feel as comfortable as possible so you can focus on living in that moment. The best pictures are the ones that are the most natural - the ones that are captured in-between poses. These are the memories I will create for you to cherish for years to come.

I've met some amazing couples and look forward to working with even more!

5 Reviews for Heather Faulkner Photography

5 Heather Faulkner Photography Reviews

L
Laura Holmes

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

My husband and I had a destination wedding at the Magnolia in Pigeon Forge, TN on 10/28/18. We were given a list of photographers that have worked at our venue before, and Heather's name was on the ... Read more list. We viewed her pictures on her website and were already thrilled to have found such a talented photographer, in a reasonable price range. Since we lived far away, we were not able to do an engagement session with Heather, which most photographers recommend as to make your wedding day go with ease. We were nervous and filled with emotion, but Heather immediately made us both feel comfortable, directed us as needed, and allowed us to act as we would naturally. Our "first look" session is one I will never forget, and I truly valued having that time before the wedding with my husband. Heather helped make that moment very special for us! We couldn't be happier with our photographs and would highly recommend Heather Faulkner Photography to any couple!

R
Randi

Married on 07/27/2017

Heather Faulkner photography is the best photography company around. She takes the best photos and is able to capture the most special moments. The photos she took will help me remember my special day ... Read more day for the rest of my life. She is great to work with and very helpful. I wouldn’t want anyone else taking my pictures! She will be responsible for capturing all of my special memories from now on.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/17/2017

We love Heather! She is so sweet and she was great about listening to what Jacob and i wanted. She did everything she could not just to capture our day, but to help us enjoy every second! Also, most ... Read more importantly, the photos came out beautifully!