Heather Hanson Photography LLC

Minneapolis, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Heather Hanson Photography LLC

Heather is a passionate photographer who considers capturing the energy and love people share to be the ultimate rush. With a background in journalism, event and fashion photography, she is able to provide you with photographs that combine environmental portraiture and candid moments. Her love for what she does and finding the quirks that define you as soulmates allows her to create beautiful images that reflect you.

Heather Hanson Photography LLC offers three wedding photography packages: Ceremony, Silver and Rose Gold. Her most popular package, Rose Gold, includes 8 hours of coverage, high-resolution images and an album. The company also offers various videography services. Every Package includes:

• Engagement sessions

K
Featured
Kaitlin

Married on 08/05/2017

Our photos capture moments and memories and are so much more than we could have envisioned. When we’ve showed our photos to our friends and family they’ve often told us that they look like they could ... Read more be on the front of bridal magazines. They might be a bit biased, but we too, felt like we looked like movie stars. The ones we took directly after our ceremony are some of our favorite and we appreciate you spending some time at the Walker beforehand to find the perfect spots.

B
Britta Iwen

Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic work, great to work with

Heather did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures, capturing wonderful posed and "in the moment" pictures of us, family & friends throughout the wedding and reception. I am truly thrilled to have ... Read more such wonderful pictures of my family - lighting, composition, real laughs and all! Bonus: I didn't think I would need to rely on her advice or connections before the wedding, but she was super helpful the 3-5 times I reached out with questions or suggestions for other vendors. Thanks to Heather, we really will be able to remember the full story of the day and most of its details. I can't recommend Heather highly enough.

Katie
Katie Forster

Married on 05/31/2019

Great Energy and Great Photos!

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough good things about Heather Hanson! She made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera and went above and beyond to get some super cool shots. We LOVE ... Read more our photos and would highly recommend her as a photographer for any special occasion. Our favorite day is now captured in beautiful photos!